I Refuse To Touch Tank Literally Ever Again

Switching characters has never been required…never “mandatory”

Ever

Always so nice when I play hog and they go ana+zen or ana+kiri and we have moira+mercy against their hog or even worse, mauga, with none of mine willing to switch. Although against mauga it is usually me that switches, but they still refuse to go ana and make things easier.

I think in the context they mean mandatory if you want have a chance of winning.

More tank for me! :smiling_imp:

The point still stands.

I accept that you feel that this is the case

I’ve re-read the post, and feel that I responded correctly to the use of the word “mandatory”

Sure, whatever. But there is no need to ever change if your purpose is not to win. So I would take that as the implied context.

That’s probably why I always have sombras against me when I play widow.

Cool story bro.
Never heard it before.

actually, there are players who want to switch regardless of its impact on the chances of winning

2 Likes

before the tank mega buff patch, when they said that they are working to make tanks more fun to play. i was thinking that they will try some hard changes to make them better againsts their counters but worse againsts not counters. because the problem on tanks is that they are too strongs againsts x things and very bad againsts other things, then the best and maybe the only way to outplay them is just hardcounter them.

changes like:

• nerf dva dm againsts bullets but buff againsts beams.
  • put some cc stack protection on dive heros like hammond and doom.
  • remove rammatra punch through shields
  • make doomfist defense protect him againsts orisa jabaline and sleep dart.
  • reworking sombra hack effect on tanks

anyway they only buff them… making the problem a lot worse.

2 Likes

Literally?

Aw naw now they gon and done it

I queue All Roles for quick games and for the measly amount of free battle pass experience. Every time I do, I get diffed by the other tank every time. They almost always counter pick, so then I try to counter pick but then they counter pick again, I almost never get to use my ultimate as tank because of it. It’s incredibly frustrating.

Please bring back 6v6 when this wasn’t such a huge problem.

1 Like

If you’re a quick play warrior, not so much, but in competitive, yes, it very much is.

Megadodo doesn’t accept the fact that matchups exist

In Megadodos opinion no role is required, not tanks, or supports, or DPS, and there’s no “need” for swapping heroes because the game doesn’t just automatically crash if you stay on a bad pick lol

But that’s obviously nonsense. Anyone with a brain knows better. But, you know.

Ramattra is so busted that he shows up a whopping 10 times in Top500 as most played, ahead of only Orisa and maybe Mauga! Yup totally broken.

Reality check: it’s D.Va, Winston, and Sigma.

You’re a clown for touching the game in the first place. Not playing tank isn’t going to help you.

Not at all

The rules and terms of the game have switching as a player option…always possible, but never required

In any mode

Ever

Anyone who sees switching as a requirement has adopted a personal/fabricated set of “rules” that dont apply to anyone, ever

That Widow has no self respect. Disgusting.

You missed the punch though, that’ll be 100 push-ups you filthy casual (and a 10 km run)

1 Like

Same. Junker Queen is one of my favorite heroes, but I basically never play her because playing tank inherently sucks in 5v5.

It doesn’t matter how much you buff the tank Heroes, being a solo tank will never be fun.