I Refuse To Touch Tank Literally Ever Again

Oh ya she was dead regardless.

In fairness I didnt clip all of it (to keep the video shorter), but i was the one that sent sojourn down there with half HP (Sojourn along with many of her team maters were at the top like most players are at the start, i was able to kill a few and send the rest running)

1 Like

If it wasn’t then top-500 in tank wouldn’t end up down in diamond!

1 Like

Not “if”. When.

It is already been confirmed. It will return and it will be awesome. No more raid boss tanks, at last!

2 Likes

No, it’s still ‘if’.

The blog post says they’ll do some events to ‘try out different formats’. Which likely means there will be a limited time event where 6v6 is playable, and they’ll collect data from that event to see if it’s something that should return either as an option to be picked from, or a permanent format change.

But despite that blog post being released at the end of July, we haven’t heard anything about possible events yet, so in just over 10 days, it will have been 2 months since that blog post went live. I don’t expect to hear anything about the tests until Season 13 or 14, possibly 14 if they want to do the tests properly and not rush things.

And until those tests are done, we won’t know if 6v6 will return. It might, it might not. Anything is possible at this stage.

If you hate it, why would you yourself also do it?

Sombra is the only dps that feels good to play against tanks. Tanks are broken af.

I think I found the problem right here.

Based on your post, all the tanks you play are low mobility and it seems you mainly try to fight the other tank. That can work sure, but it also leads to this. You’re just shuffling between low mobility brawlers.

Try dva. Try Winston. Try ball. Try doom. Go after damage and support heroes. All these tanks “counter picks” are slower than them. Just don’t engage

Remove the all role challenges.

always fun when I get counterd to switch to d.va and suddenly enemy tank can’t win a single fight anymore. :rofl:

bet they regret it afterwards

quite rough some people don’t like selfsuficient tanks.

Yes yes my friend. Big mean tanks.

Bruva, bring back dps doom and you get bodied.

It is this that I find odd! In open queue I most find 2 or more on each team.

But OP the game has improved forced 5v5 and RQ made everything better! :crazy_face:

I really wish Blizzard had a spine and would ignore the bootlickers.

Just play Ram, D.VA, or Winston, and you’ll be fine. They’re busted.

DPS doom? Dont threaten me with a good time.

Slight correction, my queue times would hypothetically be shortened. Roughly by half.

Lowkey not going to happen. If people are not enjoying these pimped out tanks, they are not going to rush to play wimped out tanks.

1 Like

People still counterswapped, but back then it didn’t feel mandatory, which was why we were allowed to hard lock most heroes unless the enemy team swapped out their entire roster.

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind the tank swaps as much as the enemy team dps and support countering me while mine don’t counter them. Then they wait till the end of the match to say tank diff. It’s infuriating.

Come play QP. Not saying it doesn’t happen but it definitely happens less often.

lol you’re so dramatic