I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

The crusaders lost a valuable member todayā€¦

3 Likes

This is 100% false. When you lose a Comp game and lose SR all because your Earthshatter didnā€™t connect on 3+ people during overtime and causing you to lose that match, that is HUGE.

This is a MAJOR problem. Why play the game if its going to be unreliable. That isnā€™t fun. The bugs literally destroying the fun. If you arenā€™t having fun, why play a game.

8 Likes

What you need to think about is how often it happens, and when it happens, how often does it actually lead to you losing the match? Iā€™m not saying that bugs shouldnā€™t be fixed if they arenā€™t frequent enough, but that sometimes we let our emotions drive our perception, and we lose perspective of whatā€™s important.

This is nothing more than clickbait for your youtube channel. You wonā€™t quit Overwatch - at least not permanently. This forum is the only place where you are even slightly relevant. Hard to believe you would walk away from it just like that.
Pros and streamers have said they would quit too. EeveeA for example has done it numerous times. All lies. All for attention.

4 Likes

https://img.memecdn.com/needy-cat-needs-you-please-stay_o_172689.jpg

4 Likes

yeah im getting around to the point of kinda quitting. Iā€™ll never really ā€œgo awayā€ because friends but playing daily/weekly will stop. I just got monster hunter yesterday and it JUST finish downloading as Iā€™m typing this. I got pretty slow internet tbh.
My friends recently got this game as well, so I dont think Iā€™ll play this game as much.

I hope you enjoy where the wind takes you and I hope you have an enjoyable experience.

2 Likes

You are right RichC, and I donā€™t blame youšŸ˜­

You go, you play a game that makes you happy, cause you deserve itšŸ¤—

There are so many coming out, hype is real.

Thanks for being awesome, good luckā¤ļø

14 Likes

Waitā€¦ Someone said you left as well? You still around Jelly?

Jelly doesnā€™t play anymore, but is still around here on the forums.

Yup, Iā€™m always around the forums, I have never left.:heart:ļø

The game is a different story lolšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Exactly.

I actually spend more tim here now. You guys are awesomešŸ˜

2 Likes

Also guys, Iā€™d appreciate some attention over here. Because, I donā€™t believe we are willing to let things continue as they have been, especially considering we lost RichC today because of these issues. Blizzard, We need more from you

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame you guys for leaving. The game definitely has itā€™s problems. I just had a couple friends start playing so it breathed some fresh life into the game for me

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it thenšŸ‘Œ

1 Like

earthshatter is never buggy i think yā€™all trippin

like i think yā€™all just missed the ult. hitboxes and animations sometimes donā€™t correlate. learn the hitbox.

ā€œLine of sightā€ for earthshatter is much more buggy than you think.

3 Likes

I am but I wish you guys were as well. Hopefully they fix these bugs/balancing and the game is more enjoyable for everyone

Where one legend lies another shall rise
(Maybe?)

1 Like

Big for me is Lore as well, only reason I bought the game so long ago.

Gamescom will most likely have a short, but will it be enough?

Blizzcon is there last chance for jellyšŸ‘Œ

Hereā€™s to hopeā¤ļø

9 Likes

Well with Gamescon, Blizzcon, and that Korean one coming up that Jeff is going to weā€™re sure to get SOME lore lol

2 Likes