I Quit (RichC) đŸș

also you’re right about the bugs. I can see why the bugs would’ve made you mad. The current state of earth shatter is abismal. I myself choose to pick tanks over dps in most situations, however I picked rein like 6 or so games in a row last week and it resulted in like 10 or so earth shatters that got less than 5 people in total because of how janky it is right now.

but the thing about me is that I would criticize the devs over this. Its been constant bugs. They consistently implement stuff to live even if the bugs are there or not. They make Live server do the bug testing. And that’s what makes me mad. They under utilize the PTR, people stop using the ptr because its under utilized and what they say doesnt help half the time cus it gets sent to live anyway. And now blizz has a valid reason to say why they push to live, “not many people play ptr” because after two years it dwindled because of there being no impact to them having ptr. Infact, im removing my version of Overwatch PTR right now because of how pointless it is to have it. And the reason it takes so long for updates to come out is because of what blizzard calls “quality control” but yet the compilation of the game’s quality control as of right now has resulted in nearly abysmal buggy and underpowered heroes such as rein and roadhog. They should be criticized because of how much of a failure this game is resulting into. The characters on the other hand are A-mei-zing. And when they made hammond, I saw a little hope for blizz to right their wrongs. however if they nerf hammond, imo, the game is 100% dead in my eyes and is made to be “baby’s first fps game” and thus will not get better within a long time.

Also Blizzard is releasing new content at Gamescom. Hope you tune it, might me some cool stuff. If not then whatever.

1 Like

Hype then, if we get a short, Jam can return too the forums from his great slumberâ˜ș

4 Likes

Whaaa no dont leave!! :sob::sob::sob:

I hate seeing good people quit! I cant friggin believe this. I dont even play as Rein but I’ve been there on almost all his complaints posts to say hes underpowered and bug riddled.

This breaks my dirty heart but I totally get it. Quite frankly I’m only sticking around for 1 silly fantasy and when that gets canned I’ll be jetting too.

2 Likes

You could not be more wrong if you tried.

8 Likes

I’m not crying you’re crying

4 Likes

Aw, bye.
Don’t play fortnite or you will get permabanned by me.
Don’t do it.

2 Likes

I wish i could quit totally, i believe it would make my life so much better, but iam addicted and used to it too much.

I hope you wont come back, not because i dont like you, you are one of the coolest persons i met on internet but because i believe you can find much more enjoyable experiences in that time you used to play ow.

You will inspire me hopefully, i think every day more and more about deleting ow and saying bye forever, maybe one day i will manage to do it.

4 Likes

Yeah he’s inspiring for sure. Just so nice. This game got really addicting when I first started and thank gosh it’s starting to get dull.

1 Like

Blizzard makes the most addictive games, its all in the details, updates, feeling fake accomplishment, mind rewards, collectors manipulation and so much more.

When i popoff and get 25 headshots with Mccree for example, i feel some kind of happiness and achievement, dopamine strikes in my brain. But when you think about it, it doesnt make me money, its pointless, its literally like smoking a cigarrette. Iam now in this weird circle of enjoying the pleasure ow gives me while feeling manipulated and unhappy

I was very against this but with time i realize more and more that its really like that.

“Enjoying wasting time isnt waste of your time” i was fan of this qoute and i enjoyed ow, i played over 2.5k hours of Overwatch and i thought its fine, when i enjoy it.

But now i see how worse my life became since launch of ow, it really changed me to a worse person but iam so used to it as habbit that fighting it feels like impossible boss, despite knowing beating him would be good for me, i cant.

8 Likes

Bye guy

You really think your snotty response to this thread is so important you took time from your “busy day” to make a post about it?

Just don’t.

This just seems to be narcissistic attention farming.

Have a great “busy day.” :laughing:

9 Likes

My dear forum friend RichC. My favorite tank main. The one who encouraged me to join the Crusaders. Balderich must be proud of everything you’ve done to protect your teammates behind your shield.

I’m so sad, I will miss you here. But you’re right, devs focus more on pro scene and new characters rather than the bugs that Reinhardt has.

We’ll be right there if you need us :’(
Live with Honor, die with Glory.

Love,
Fio.

7 Likes

I am genuinely sad to see you go.

Alexa play something sad.

3 Likes

On the one hand, it’s definitely fairly egotistical.

On the other, these forums lap up Reinhardt roleplayers for some reason and I guess it helps draw in those
 sorts. So I guess I would too if I were in his position.

Reminds me of pyro mains in tf2 with all their OwO’s though.

7 Likes

What about our Pledge? our promise?

Well everyone needs a break even knights. But I hope you will join us again one day. Take care.

4 Likes

It’s sad to see one of the forums paragons go but if he wants to put down the shield that’s his call. It sucks that it would be game bugs that would kill it for him

2 Likes

The crusade will not be the same without you old friend

Die with glory

It’s a shame to see you go rich. It was fun while it lasted and I respect your decision to leave, but is there any possibility that you may return one day when the bugs are fixed?

2 Likes

Lol I made a quit thread
 and then I did. Since the last “lore” event. I did reinstall the game to play the new hero, but I saw that tanks were still in a sorry state, I saw that hanzo was still compleatly out of line, and I don’t particularly agree with the treatment of Mercy players. That and the anniversary event and summer games event brought nothing to the table. Wrecking ball is so convoluted to use that it still doesn’t solve the DPS 4 stacks - they’re not going to swap off Genji to play such a dumbly designed hero. Meanwhile, blizzard is nickel and dimeing us with owl. New lucio emote, new legendary skins, exclusive to OWL and avilable only within a limited time frame. And the balance is getting worse with every patchS hanzo is too good, Symm is no better than before - infact she’s worse, Sombra is infuriating, and then there’s Mercy. How ANYONE could be happy with this is beyond me. And the BUGS.

Trust me. It’s never been easier to quit and stay away from OW.

6 Likes

why is this making me emotional. :frowning:

Love you RichC, thank you for being a wonderful tank and a wonderful person. I hope we get to see you again soon.

2 Likes

Die with glory

4 Likes