I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

The guy is a pretty hugely known member of the forums. He canā€™t just disappear without a word.

Quit being so aggressive for no reason.

23 Likes

We really need to get the point across to blizzard to stop ignoring the bugs in the game and the lack of content. Everyone here, we need to spread this around. We have to rally people up so that blizzard will SEE that they need to put more into fixing the game and providing more content as a priority above all else. We canā€™t let them continue to work like this.

5 Likes

So this is the 2nd or the 3rd ā€œI quitā€ thread? :thinking:

See ya in a week.

7 Likes

Damn, this is a brutal loss.
Any chance we could convince you to stick around here for a little longer? With the way things are going, people still need guys like you, Frage, Chibi, Somvra etc to rally behind.

4 Likes

All things must come to an end eventually. Thus is the way of things.

Until we meet again.

6 Likes

The forum most favorite main tank just gave up.

I, I am genuinely lost for words. I donā€™t know what to say about this.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct/

4 Likes

Iā€™m sad to hear this RichC, but I understand, especially since Rein is your favourite character. He has bugs for days.

Just wish I had gotten the chance to play with you. Iā€™ll be hoping for your return.

5 Likes

Bye Rich!
Hope to see you back soon and hope to see the bugs fixed sooner.

3 Likes

Sad to hear but I understand leaving a game thats no longer fun for you. I play less and less myself because Blizzard doesnt keep care about the game like they should. Bugs, reworks no lore updates we could be excited about there really isnt much to look forward to now.
I hope the devs will fix some issues with the game and you can maybe get back and have fun playing again.

Also ignore all those forum trolls they are just mean for no reason.

4 Likes

Cheerio mate.
Too bad that you leave. But it is your decision, go and be awesome tank in greener pastures.

See ya.

3 Likes

Dude the forums have been discussing the Rein bugs since day 1, including posting media prooving the bugs exist. Blizzard themselves have made a few attempts to fix Rein and have usually made him worse or broken something else in his kit in the process.

RichC has been a constant source of positivity in the forums. He is one of the most well known and recognizable faces around here. His departure is significant and warrants a thread.

7 Likes

I know right? Like putting ā€œ(RichC)ā€ in the title so thereā€™s no hope you scroll by it without knowing whoā€™s made the thread. Have to agree with the comments saying this gives off egotistical vibes.

Anyway itā€™s ridiculous itā€™s no coincidence heā€™s a rein main ā€œquittingā€ a few bugs hit his main and heā€™s out. Terrible attitude in a game where youā€™re supposed to be profficient with multiple characters. Heā€™ll be back garunteed, when the rein rework hits at the very latest.

7 Likes

This isnā€™t his first thread about the Rein bugs, there have been MANY threads. This is just his breaking point apparently

4 Likes

I was right. Bugs are driving good positive players away. I am amazed that you stuck around this long. I dont know how anyone could play Rein at all. Its actually to the point where you can lose a round all because your Earthshatter doesnā€™t connect when it should.

Hero balance is the main reason I quit but bugs is high up there on the massive list of problems this game has.

Sad to see another player lost to the ignorance of the team.

Like I saidā€¦ if this was the first year, I would give them a break. This is going on year 3 and there are some bugs that are as old as the game itself and some bugs are showcased in the OWL. Its a joke and its unacceptable at this point. I cant defend them anymore.

7 Likes

Dark days when this man leaves us :frowning:

2 Likes

Rich quitting, Jelly already quit, if Blizzard arenā€™t careful theyā€™ll lose all the community that made the forums great

7 Likes

I think you have a bit of tunnel vision. Overwatch has bugs, but they arenā€™t nearly as impactful as many players try to make them out to be. Itā€™s just that when you play the game for so many hours they become more apparent, but the impact the bugs actually have on your overall gameplay is minor. No matter what multiplayer game you play, thereā€™s going to be bugs and mechanical aspects of it that you dislike, itā€™s only a matter of time before you notice.

The solution is to try and make your experience in the game fresh, and try new things. Thankfully Overwatch makes that easy by having so many diverse heroes, and a ton of game modes. Alternatively, you can break up your game sessions by playing other games in between, so you get a chance to miss playing Overwatch, instead of just mindlessly logging in on a regular basis.

Wait, I could have sworn I saw a thread like this from RichC alreadyā€¦

6 Likes

Rein shattering directly at your face with no shields or other interruptions and nobody gets stunned, although the entire team was inside the shatter, is not an impactful bug? Also Rein can pull off broken shatters due to weird geometry.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you mean simple geometryā€¦?

gets shot

2 Likes