I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

Hello my friend, please donā€™t quit. I know that Reinhardt will get his bugs fixed soon. I was thinking about quitting the game too when Doomfist was a mess, but I still had hope that the devs would fix his bugs someday. Just try to hold on for a little longer, they could be trying to fix Reinhardt bugs.

6 Likes

You are acting like people should be sad over it.

15 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing OW since May 2017, and there were still dumb bugs that were yet to get fixed for a very long time (over 6 months to fix noticeable bugs is a really bad time frame).

Letā€™s take a game like Rocket League for example, which is made by a lot smaller company than Blizzard.

Psyonix can handle their game really good, by adding more usable cars and cosmetics through crates and DLCs, and there are barely any bugs the game suffers from, or at least noticeable gameplay changing ones.

Meanwhile, Blizzard tries to create a similar game mode in OW, which has the following issues:

• Bad physics
  • A lot of bugs
  • Netcode canā€™t handle it, which causes hit registeration issues
  • Players either move too slow or too fast compared to the ball in certain cases

None of those issues were even looked at in the past 2 years, which is really sad.

And yes Iā€™m bringing Lucio ball up because itā€™s SG now for the third time and this mode is still suffering and is probably the WORST mode in the entire game, even worse than CTF which is a really bad mode too.

7 Likes

Jeff announced fixes for Reinhardt for april this year. That has been 4 months ago.

7 Likes

RichC is one of the most positive people on these forums and has been a staple FOREVER. People genuinely care about his input, regardless of whether you do. So yeah it warrants a thread

32 Likes

In all honesty, RichC was ā€œa bigger dealā€ on these forums than you could ever be.

34 Likes

Recent patches just made Rein worse lol. And also more bugs.

3 Likes

how do you know??
they said his bugs will be fixed in aprilā€¦ we have august now.

instead of fixing the shatter bug they just made another animation so people do not see it anymore that it bugs out.

also doomfist bugs were not really fixed, they just buffed him so people stop complaining

5 Likes

Ahhh itā€™s one of those I quit threads, seriously why do people feel the need to announce that they are quitting?

4 Likes

He can punch people that are not on his screen. Just like Reinhardt can charge people and pin them with the freaking back.

1 Like

BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY (in this case)ā€¦ if you do not care about this topic then move on to the next mercy spam thread.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t even know you had a channel.

I guess he doesnā€™t love the game so much now, does he?

Also, RichC is one of the more likeable people in the forums. Knowing that he quits OW due to bugs not being fixed, and heā€™s basically playing since beta, is a really sad things for many of the forum users.

6 Likes

Rather that he canā€™t put up with its issues anymore. Doesnā€™t mean he doesnā€™t love it.

1 Like

I can only hope that like the Lorax, RichC will come back when things get fixed

well my friend, I hope you find greener pastures, and i wish you good luck

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to miss your positivity here on the forums, RichC. To me, youā€™re the living incarnation of Reinhardt and itā€™s genuinely distressing to see you go. I respect your decision, and hope that you may bring other game communities that same light and happiness that you brought here, to this dark salt mine we call the Overwatch Forums.

I hope that we may meet again.

6 Likes

He leaves with a small pile of stones spelling out the word ā€œunlessā€

4 Likes

Well Itā€™s because of hope. I know that they said Reinhardt bugs will get fixed in April, and itā€™s August now. I still think theyā€™re trying to fix his bugs, but I could be wrong about that.

1 Like