I Quit (RichC) đŸș

Yey for people who feel the need to announce they are leaving like they are a big deal

26 Likes

So much drama

See you after next Hanzo-nerf then :smiley:

6 Likes

What are you planning to move onto?

I always loved your contributions on here.

I said this would be my last season s11, but I have enjoyed being a toxic, silent and apparently “trash” dps main this season. I want to see where that journey can end next season. Is it a road to diamond or a road to silver?

3 Likes

If one of the most positive people I’ve met through the forums breaks off that means the game is in a incredibly bad state right now for tank mains. Especislly Rein players.

Playing Rein atm feels like forcing yourself to get frustrated. That’s how bad his state is.

18 Likes

F

If bug fixes ever bring you back we’ll drink to your return.

6 Likes

Bugs have crippled my enjoyment for a lot of characters :frowning:

3 Likes

Cya. :face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

Sad to see another tank player leave. Anyway farewell brother.

If you continue playing games, what game do you think you’ll be playing.

Oh and before you leave, are you completely opposed to playing other tanks or classes all together if you haven’t tried before.

Anyway all the best mate you were always a positive member of this community.

3 Likes

It was truly an honor and a privilege to have gamed with you, Rich. I wish you happiness in your life, and great fortune in your future endeavors.

Die with Glory, old friend.

49 Likes

Bye :frowning:
We will miss you here

Will you be visiting the forums Like Jelly? Or do you quit 100% everything about ow completley?

2 Likes

Hopefully this message won’t be avoided by the devs, that a player from beta is leaving because of their inability to deal with bugs quickly and reliably

Honestly, It seriously hurts this game more that they aren’t upping their staff to get work done faster. To fix issues faster. To make sure that their game isn’t dying faster.

12 Likes

Bye Rich. I hardly knew ya.

2 Likes

One of the saddest threads around. Heh, just recently we could say that RichC will be always there in the game.

3 Likes

Cheers from a fellow main tank! :beers:

2 Likes

Also, Im sorry to point out the irony
 Two months ago you posted a video saying you wouldn’t quit overwatch. Lol. Funny how things got so out of hand (cough cough blizz fix your game already) that you couldn’t keep that promise.

2 Likes

You were repeatedly saying the exact same words back in April. You are not fooling me. See you next month when you will return with your “SERVE WITH HONOR YADA YADA YADA” threads.

19 Likes

You have all my sympathy. Blizzards bug fix department sucks.

5 Likes

Round two on quitting. Cya next season nice attention grab its gonna get gobbled up.

15 Likes

Letting their games die due to lack of content for a really expensive price, or due to a ton of issues, is a regular Blizzard thing.

Overwatch suffers from both, new content needs a lot of time to get added, and the game also has millions of bugs and other issues that’s not even funny.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve only really been with them for a year and a few months now, any other company I’ve played under would’ve fixed most of this stuff already. It’s embarrassing that it takes blizzard so long to fix this stuff and to deliver content.

I mean, for goodness sake. They are trying to make Overwatch a professional organized sport. They had BETTER get on top of fixing the problems with the game if they want it to be taken seriously.

5 Likes