I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

When youā€™re so self centered you need to make a thread about you leaving.

1 Like

Weā€™ll miss you man! But I hope weā€™ll see you come back sooner or later <3
Take care, and ggwp

Youā€™re legacy will live on through out the rest of us Crusaders. Take care, brother.
For Glory, For Justice, For Reinhardt

You know, this actually does bash Overwatch and the devsā€¦ just in a polite manner.

The devs didnā€™t do their job on prioritizing things for the game, and now youā€™re calling them out on it.

The only difference is that youā€™re beloved on the forums, never had to deal with a influx of toxic people saying ā€œmad cuz badā€ or ā€œdirty Widow/Hanzo/Sombra/Torb/Symmetra/XYZ mainā€ because your hero in particular is also universally beloved and decent across all metas, and you never got to a boiling point having to deal with said toxic people intentionally fanning the flamesā€¦

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll just brush it off like they do with everything else.

That honestly just sounds like basically every single player ever.

Jelly quitted too ! I didnā€™t know ! I need to see that.

He quitted playing the game.
Not being on the forums.
He quitted playing a LOOOOONG time ago

1 Like

Oh so I was probably not on the forums yet, (I wasnā€™t really active and didnā€™t even know there was the forum 2.0) I donā€™t wanna leave the game for now because in gold bugs and Meta donā€™t matter, I got 1 game only with Grav Dragon in front, then tried with my team, but Hanzos never ulted in the grav. Thereā€™s no meta, and heroes that are picked in grandmaster ainā€™t picked in Low ranks, like Brig, Wrecking Ball, etcā€¦ so I love the game, itā€™s my favorite game and maybe Iā€™ll leave comp one day, but probably continue on other mods. (I began the 5th, Mai 2017, and I was Bronze until season 8, now gold).

Even with LFG stacks in front you can win, everythingā€™s winnable in Low Ranks (except 4v6, 3v6, etcā€¦), yesterday I won a game with 400ms, I won a KotH with 5 dps and me SoloHealing as Mercy (it was after the double rez, just the 60/s healing). I saw GM wins without Healers or Tanks, so everythingā€™s possible, and particularly in low Ranks, so thatā€™s fun and I donā€™t quit.

If what you are saying is trueā€¦
Please donā€™t improve, itā€™s for your own good xD

I still wanna improve, Iā€™m always triggered when new players get placed Gold or Platinium, but the way it goes Iā€™m not gonna be Diamond until 6 month atleast, and thereā€™s always QP (QP is wtf everywhere).

Weā€™ll be rooting for the bugs to be fixed to draw you back in. Heroes Never Die

1 Like

Narcissist or not he inspired people to do and play better when it came to OW. That kind of person we need more of not less.

2 Likes

ā€œHis name was included in the title OMG narcissist!ā€

Christ the guy was well known and wanted to make sure the people who cared saw. He was one of the few genuinely positive people on the forums but a few of you seem intent on mocking him on the way out the door. Itā€™s probably for this same reason that when you quit itā€™s not going to garner a response remotely this size

2 Likes

Noooooo

Thanks for your time, RichC. You will be missed. Good luck in life! I wish you happiness and prosperity.

3 Likes

I can understand why RichC quits and itā€™s not a surprise given the lack of communication and progress from the dev team.

There are way too many glaring bugs concerning Reinhardt, that make playing him a real chore and not fun.

Not only do you have to deal with all the stuns and knockbacks throwing you around like a ragdoll constantly and the new animation cancels that make you feel like you play in slowmotion; but you also have to hope that your charge or earthshatter will work, hope that your shield wonā€™t bug out and rotate you, hope that this game projectiles or dva ultimate wonā€™t go through your shield, hope that this time a bug wonā€™t screw you overā€¦

But donā€™t you worry, they will fix Reinhardt by April.
Cleverly devs didnā€™t include a year, so one of those Aprils we will see you back I guess.
ā€¦if there is anyone left by then that is. :weary:

Donā€™t worry Iā€™m still here, I just donā€™t play anymore, Iā€™m on a long breakšŸ‘Œ

Better games out there to play, and more on the wayā˜ŗļø

But I will always be here, and I have never leftā¤ļø

Good to see you friendšŸ˜

Always ? Even in 70 years ?..

This would probably not be the same forum at this time.

Who knows if it will even be here lolšŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think itā€™ll be, but some games like WOW still live after 10 years, so maybe 80 is possible.

1 Like