I Quit (RichC) đŸș

yo go try playing on console, then come talk about bugs lmao

Wait who is this? Honestly I’m confused

Yeah the bugs are terrible.

I get this same vibe/sense that this game is now actively dying in some aspects. Sorta like the Calm before the storm was, when World of Warcraft tanked, and the Underground Private servers became issues. As well as why people FLOCKED to buying that lame “honor buddy”. And disrupting battlegrounds.

IN our dear old Friend Overwatch. IT is, Everything from Frame rate bugs, to areas where the enemy should NOT have damage LOS on a person, yet somehow, someway. Roadhog’s hook PULLS you through a wall, or that widow shot flies through a barrier, and we call “BS” on it. Or my favorite, how widow’s hook doesn’t grapple to all surfaces, so it retracts without use.

Instead we get TONS of new heroes, no new maps, and everything is “NERF THIS”. I just cannot fathom how broken the game becomes during every patch. Most youtubers are slowly dropping away from this game and shelving it. Because its considered “Unfun” any more. It’s literally the greatest Meme factory on Google, With our dear friend Mercy being the Star of it. Which I would point fingers to HER being the root cause of this upheaval of players leaving.

The big discussions always are:

• Doomfist: Why should he get part of his health back, despite you nuked him.
  • Moira: Why should she launch an orb that bounces around forever.
  • Brig: stuns, and “that mace”, oh that mace

But yes, it is FAIR to say that players whom LOVE these heroes I have listed above. Deserve the same respect as any other hero. SO we have to compromise now.

It’s kinda like World of Warcraft and post Patch 3.0.1 when they pulled the “Character racial attributes” . It was a SAD day for WoW players everywhere. Tons of players leaving. But the druid Nerf patch there, is what CRUSHED their player base and they were DONE. 15 million, then 10 million, and now their WoW servers are ridding at less than 1 million players.

Guy who uses the forums to constantly plug his twitch and YouTube. Hes popular around here. Dont worry this is like his 3rd I quit post once his subs stop spiking he’ll be back with some glorious rein role play excuse for coming back.

6 Likes

Oh okay. Guess I’m just out of touch with “OW forum celebs”. If that’s actually a thing lol

3 Likes

For some it is. Just sit back read this thread and cringe out of your seat. Lol

4 Likes

You will be missed sir.

Why a megathread? Wouldn’t it be best to give each hero their own sub-forum, so that bug reports, etc are easier to find, read and handle?

2 Likes

You mean the total re-write of the game engine? Because, apparently, Reinhardt’s mechanics are hard-coded into the physics engine, and require half the game to be overhauled to be able to fix them.

I’m curious what game you found that has less bugs in it.

Making an Area Of Effect, Work, When applied to said area Should be one of those things on the front Burner.

Leaving it, because
 “That would be a lot of work”
That, is unacceptable.

An ability in the game, Literally Doesn’t function as it should, and that’s what the team should be working on, above all else.

He is still lurking these forums while logged into his account so he really hasn’t even quit.

Also note that he has 2706SR and is at level 55 with a sulver border and no stars. If these numbers change then you know that you’ve been swindled.

2 Likes

Considering that RichC is a major forum goer, one with quite the accurate voice for tanks, Reinhardt in particular, this could be enough for the developers to know that enough is enough at this point. It’s terrible to see someone so prominent leave a game they’ve put so much time into, I can’t imagine doing the same!

CTF is fun so idk what you mean.

CTF and Lucio ball are the top cancer game modes that were added to the game no doubt. Both modes are unbalanced and don’t fit well in this game, and they’re total bs 90% of the time.

And having insta flag pick up vs. the need to stand 4 secs in the flag’s area in order to recover it is really stupid.

RichC decides to leave the game and the forums are sad and sympathetic.
Thousands of people left the game since last year and the forums were making fun of every single post those people made.
Hypocrisy level 100.

4 Likes

I made a quitting thread to test this theory actually. I got a lot of positive replies.

However the points I made in that thread were still true.

2 Likes

Would love to have that link. Bet you i can find at least 10 people making fun of you or telling you they do not care etc.

1 Like

Surprisingly no, there was at most 2 people who were like that but one was more prominent than the other. He was also negative here too so at least consistent.

1 Like

Just a lurker but I am familiar with RichC. I always enjoyed seeing your positivity on these forums and I hope you continue to spread that in your everyday life.

Live with Honor RichC.