I Quit (RichC) đŸș

I quit 3 months ago because of Roadhog bugs, I’m pretty sure leaving has helped my blood pressure. I still come to forums every now and again to see if anything has changed. Good luck RichC.

1 Like

Another lovely twist on words. I said. If you post on the forums you clearly care for the game so don’t kid yourself thinking you’ve quit a game if you still post on the forums.

I quit playing halo after 10 years. I have not been to a discussion board or looked at any halo news in 3 years. That is quitting.

RichC was a Straight forward guy I doubt he’d lie about the reason for quiting. Unless
 he was trying to send a message to Blizzard
 “Your Forums Idol stop playing because bugs
 Maybe you should work on that!!!” Clever but I doubt it will work. If he was an OWL Player sure. but then he’d be out of a job.

2 Likes

Pessimism works for some people. I can’t wrap my mind that way though. Closest I get is ever present sarcasm

Ok. I have no idea what you’re talking about. You made a lot of assumptions based on my original assessment and reasonsings as to why I quit the game and then stayed away. I never have given any more information other than a brief list as to why I’m no longer playing and why Blizzard has made it easy to stay away from the game.

I can still want to love OW. I can hate playing the game in its current state. I don’t know what you’re trying to prove but your reaching pretty far.

Well I’m not going around saying the world needs to be sadder. Lol I just know the world is harsh and cruel. So it’s not like I have a lot to be sad about it’s just
 crap
 can’t talk about myaelf
 I have a few minor problems that cause my to be pessimistic
 so I had to learn to live it.

Fair enough man you do you

1 Like

You will be missed :sob:

No disrespect, but I don’t understand. Why don’t you just keep an eye out on OW news occasionally to see what kind of work they’re doing to address the issues you’re having, then maybe come back then? Just bugs alone seems like a weird thing to quit the game over especially when it sounds like you enjoy so many other aspects of Overwatch.

While the bugs are taking a long time to iron out, I doubt that Blizzard is putting fixes on hiatus, as they have already stated that Reinhardt’s Earthshatterer in particular is difficult to fix and you can tell they’re working on something with the new, if not a little weird, animation that they ported over from PTR.

At the end of the day though, you need to protect yourself from things that are detrimental to your mental health and for that I support your decision. If this is truly your last post then I wish you the best for your endeavors moving forward, and I thank you for your positive contribution to this forum.

Take care RichC! Thank you for always being that amazing positive figure on these forums! I know for the past several months now it’s been rough for you, as well as most of the community here too, so I just hope you enjoy your time away and hopefully, maybe return if they ever fix the issues.

I think you speak for the most of the playerbase here when it comes to the game and it’s many (unfortunate) flaws. Hopefully, something will be done about this soon. Only Gamescon holds a bit of light yet with it’s “new content” panel, but I won’t hold my breath

Take care friend! :heartbeat:

A toast to you, your presence here on this forum will obviously be sorely missed.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I respect your decision. Even though I disagreed with you on multiple occassions, I respected your devotion to the community as well as the passion you put into trying to make the game better.

I normally hate “I QUIT THREADS” but after these latest matches i’ve had, i’m inclined to agree. There’s only so many matches you can sit in a row and experience the same thing over and over again before you just get tired. Not even angry anymore because the hot embers of rage have just sizzled out. You’re just empty and wondered why you bothered. This game takes something from you that you’ll never get back.

I hope you move onto a game you can enjoy and good luck wherever you go.

I think this guy might possibly be the most narcissistic person I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

It is a sad day when the voice that championed non-toxicity and team play falls silent. Whether you rejoin us or not, I will still answer the call. Enjoy whatever other game you choose to play.

GLHF.

1 Like

funny considering the OP is quite possibly the least narcissistic person on the forums.

2 Likes

We lost a good hero today, best of luck to you and where ever life takes you.

1 Like

The guy can’t go a single post without making everything about himself. This is what narcissism looks like. The worse part is that everyone eats this crap up too. He literally made a video about himself quitting OW.

Even the fact that is is called “RichC quits” and not “I quit” speaks worlds about the level of narcissism. It’s cringy really.

6 Likes

I will miss you.

1 Like

Wow. It was a joy seeing you on the forums and in the cafe, here’s to hoping you find a new game to enjoy!

-Jeb

1 Like