I miss troll posts

To LARA a shill is anyone who has fun playing a game that they hate.

5 Likes

Thanks for proving my point.

I’ve criticized Blizz & the game on multiple occasions yet you call me a shill.

Begone :troll:

As they’ve proven on this very thread :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s time to grow up. Who knows.

1 Like

Half the posts on these forums are troll posts especially when they’re coming from the regular shills around here.

all low effort though, i want a real troll post, instant replies, people raging, back and forth different ideas

1 Like

RQ and 5v5 shouldn’t be in the game. Go on someone tell me how “wrong” I am. :roll_eyes:

2016 and 2020 were goldmines of troll and political posts on this forum. Nostalgia overload…

RQ was probably one of my favorite additions to the game, and them adding Open queue QP kept the ‘fun/whatever’ atmosphere for QP players who enjoy that type of team synergy.

Going 5v5 ruined that synergy completely lol.

People that use the word shill, are the new entertainment, lol.

Which in itself is pretty funny, lol.

No to lara a shill is anyone that has fun playing ANY game. They are “shilling” for the company.

The real entertainment comes from the people that hate the game, but still play it and go around calling anyone that likes the game that they play, a shill.

I’m not sure what to call people that hate a game and still play it, but we should probably come up with a word for them, lol. (there are actually a lot of words that come to mind, but I think they break the forum rules)

4 Likes

There was an actual creative one today tho:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/has-anyone-been-getting-this-goblin-zone-glitch/799037/

3 Likes

its true! I was there few times already! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately most of the posts seeing traction lately are clickbait x is op or match maker is bad posts.

I wanna see more goblins, Pizza Drones and JPC’s

Lara proves it daily. It’s all she ever does around here.

4 Likes

I honestly cannot tell if people are trolling or not anymore. They are probably less entertaining because I believe the people writing them are actually serious. The really blatant ones that genuinely make me laugh get banned within the day.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Make them yourself

i’m learning lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/you-should-be-able-to-call-a-vote-to-force-an-ally-to-switch/799080/28

yet the word ignoramus, mentally fractured you? to such an extent, you submitted a bogus report? or you’re lowkey an admin. fascinating. typical shill tactic. instigate the cause but then cry about the effect.

when payroll damage control dislikes the validity of your insight they’ll create a reason to suspend. harassed by responding TO an ignoramus. fascinating. i suppose that’s how bitter bias works: imgur.com/a/rqA2N3n

invalid suspension accomplished nothing. as i’ve helped 1000’s gain SR.

[quote=“Istonƒire-2712, post:38, topic:798946”]

You continue to call me names? lol. Even though you now have to post on a different account? Have your continuous bans taught you nothing?

Anyone that disagrees with Lara

4 Likes