I miss troll posts

i miss them. a lot. reading the reactions always brought a smile to face.

anyone else?

5 Likes

i don’t blame you
some are actual trolling or straight up someone tilting in a post

i dont even care what the topic is, i just want to have a good laugh at some outlandish ideas/thoughts

1 Like

The forums are 10000% better without all the spam troll posts

4 Likes

The shill posts are the new entertainment.

9 Likes

i disagree, im getting tired of genji and mercy threads, and people complaining about 1 shots. at least with troll posts there comedy gold in nearly every response

can you define shill

I haven’t known either when i’ve returned but its basically those who die on a hill that everything Blizzard does is the right thing

1 Like

The ones that say the game is all flowers and roses.

1 Like

Just assume every post asking for a character nerf is a troll post lel :sunglasses:

lol ya, those ones are insane, “i died when standing still in the open! nerf X char!”

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of those.

Then again, trolls on the forums call anyone who likes the game a shill (even though that’s not what it means) so that’s probably why I don’t think I’ve seen any.

Can’t say I’ve seen any of those. Everyone I’ve seen has at least 1 complaint about the game and/or Blizz. Zero posts saying the game is perfection top to bottom as far as I can tell.

5 Likes

I really do think season 1 sombra was balanced, everyone is just bad against her since she’s never in a playable state and forgets what to do against her and they couldn’t handle it for 2 weeks

have you tried with a mirror? :clown_face:

5 Likes

Forgotten art of trolling
Yesterday i made such post, like 95% pople in replies didn’t recognize sarcasm :frowning:

Forum is mostly boring place where 80% of post are addressed to devs. And I have zero evidence that devs even read this endless flow of suggestions and cries

1 Like

Why do you miss em? They’re still here dude.

Just saw this, so:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/genji-needs-to-have-a-buff/798793

perhaps they are, and i just havent scrolled down far enough

i enjoy laughing at terrible takes

im top 500
private profile
pink mercy
buff genji
X is op but my main is not

they are still here everyday all day

1 Like

doesnt mean its trolling