I like this game

Dont worry.
Ball be diggin for that truffle to make you that sweet truffle chocolate strawberry fondue while DVA be hand feedin you that New York Style cheesecake, dawg. Lounge and relax, my dude. They got yo back.

1 Like

It has had it high for me but I still do enjoy good old overwatch.

1 Like

this game rocks you can be playing as the robot bastione or also orisan and zenyetat and also sometimes can be a guy with a cool hat by name of jessie macreid

2 Likes

I like Moira

I love her with my whole heart

1 Like

I love the game. I hate the players. The matchmaking system is very flawed too.

2 Likes

Even shrunken as it is?

2 Likes

Fortnite ruined people.

Love the game, hate the players.

Which is ultimately caused by a lack of active moderation of the playerbase. The anti-social players realized VERY quickly that you can get away with murder in this game. Which ends up just making a closed loop where the good people leave and the density of anti-social jerks increases exponentially. Which is made even worse when there isn’t rigorous account validation. Make as many anonymous alts as you like and go nuts with hate speech and trolling, then swap to another account and keep going if anything even happens to the first one.

Remember the post by Jeff where one user had been reported MANY THOUSANDS OF TIMES for years and they were still trolling in game? And everyone was like… “uhh… why was he never banned?” And then Jeff was like, “yea maybe we’ll start banning people for being toxic soon!”

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

no I just want the game to be playable 3 years of awful balancing choices

1 Like

I love it. Then I hate it. Then I love it again. And hate it again. And love it again. And—

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/s
<Bliz won’t let me post cause it isn’t a complete sentence :P>

Yeah, literally nothing new other than skins for over a year in a supposed big e-sport game is the same as there being no new update since yesterday…

If this was massive story-driven single player game with huge campaign and multiplayer was just a little add-on mode, maybe you’d have an argument.

That is true, but when you also launch your game for full price with driving force behind being constant content updates and then the content stops for a year, people are gonna have some issues.

I’d rather have no new heroes/maps for a year and an entire sequel after that than the constant stream of re-colors, tweaks to existing maps, and battle pass “challenges” other games call content, especially when the core gameplay for OW is so much stronger than those games.

It definitely has its flaws, and some things can be irritating - but that doesn’t take away all my enjoyment.

Y’know what? Good post OP.

1 Like

Me too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best game I’ve ever played.

Among other things? Entitlement

1 Like

I just feel bad I suck at my favorite hero, and am better at others with minimal effort

1 Like

Sure, but I also look at it this way: OW has had additional content for 4 years since its launch. At launch, its price was essentially $40-$60. And since then, there’s nothing in the game you HAVE to buy that you can’t get through some in-game means (or in the case of OW skins, watching the games).

I’ve paid that much money for games I played for a couple months, finished, and then never played again. On the other hand, I have also spent a bunch of money on items in free to play games that were just not obtainable at all through in-game means.

So overall, I’m not as upset with the lack of content as some people seem to be. Of all the live service games out there, Overwatch is one of the least predatory when it comes to taking your money, something I am already seeing will likely not be true for the sequel.

2 Likes