I like the skins in white but

But they are not new skins, they are the same and blank and those of past events, there are no new skins, they promised new skins after the lunar event but I see that they broke that promise , do you think they will make new skins?

9 Likes

The running theory is the ā€œnew skinsā€ are in Overwatch 2. Really the way this was handled wasnā€™t great.

5 Likes

ā€œThe year with the most skinsā€, it will turn out to be ā€œRecolors without stoppingā€ and they will leave us without new skins until OW2ā€¦

That I hope OW2 will be at the end of the year and beginning of 2023ā€¦

4 Likes

Guys the 6 are the most used skins in OW1 thats allā€¦ take a chill pill and wait. This is not what they meant with ā€œmore skins than any year priorā€. Wait for the OW2 PvP release this year.

1 Like

To be fair, that Zenyatta skin is so good that it is basically a new skin. I ainā€™t care watchu say, it is lit and honestly good enough to get me to want to play this garbagio. A new skin likely would not have been enough. They kind of NEEDED to take his best and give it a new spin.

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m sorry, but I donā€™t see Mercy witch as the most used skinā€¦ itā€™s Atlantic and Pink.

3 Likes

They have stated that there will be a lot of new Legendary skins troughout the year. They not mentioned for future events.

You can also unlock the weekly challenge skins you missed in the past. Itā€™s a very kind gesture of the devs to bring those exclusive limited time skins back for players who missed them.

Yea, i like white rein skin, i dont like that they picked skin that already had red and black as options, and those are not event skins even.

a kind gesture? Well then.

1 Like

I suppose they arenā€™t very exclusive and time limited after all. Shame for the players who feel elite for having something other people donā€™t. I feel horrible on their behalf. Such reasonable creatures deserve to have their pride unfettered.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ I can understand that players who unlocked the skins during the limited time window are kinda mad about this, that these limited skins getting re-released again, but itā€™s the same situation what happened with the OWL vault skins. Iā€™m fine with it. Itā€™s also cool imo. that they releasing 6 recolors of some community favourite skins tbh.

1 Like

Iā€™d go with lazy gesture but I honestly didnā€™t expect much since even the events are in maintenance mode now.

Doesnā€™t upset me or anything like that. Though it does keep me off OW to play other games longer.

Not number wise my dude. They are both payed only skins (would be different if they would be available with coins). Like it or not the remixed skins are the most popular. That are the first 6.

The old artist arenā€™t even in the company anymore.
I am guessing they have ran out of skins already.

I meant there could have been at least more effort than just solid colorā€¦ but whatever. It is not like that woudl have changed much.

I donā€™t mind recolours and white and baby blue are nice colours, but Iā€™m not a huge fan of these. Thereā€™s just too much white and not enough other accents etc :thinking:

1 Like

They are the most used base game skins. Not paid skins.

And I hardly see Pink/Atlantic skins, even if some people own them. Me for one.

2 Likes

Do we get to keep our OW 1 Skins for OW2? I thought at one point they said we would. Otherwise whatā€™s the point?

Itā€™s in the pinned thread.

2 Likes

ya pinned threads suckā€¦I was just hoping someone would type yes or no

But it answers questions. Sooooā€¦

2 Likes