I like the skins in white but

The Rein re-color is sweet.

1 Like

I know they said that these are the most popularā€¦but I still canā€™t imagine it somehow. :thinking:

Witch Mercy and Cultist Zenyatta, yes.

But I have my doubts about that Rein and Genji :thinking: I donā€™t remember seeing them often. Maybe in 2016-17 or soā€¦

Well there are 2 more sets so 18 in total. Maybe you dont like the truth but it does not change it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Rein was not a surprise for me. The weapon sound and look is just godly. I can understand it. But Black Cat Dva? She has so many better onesā€¦

the white witch mercy is the one i want the most. mage mercy sounds cool but its still the witch skin so dont know why they would call it ā€œmageā€ rather than ā€œwhite witchā€

wellā€¦ just image searched it and it is a ā€œtadā€ different. has lightning bolts on her hat and the cane has arcane runes

Imgur

Itā€™s not about better ones. I just feel like I have seen more Balderichs, Blackwatch Genjis or Baihus.

Will Anniversary, Archives and Summer Games player icons also be available during the event?

Honestly youā€™re so right and Iā€™m 100% guilty of it.

I usually wear skins based on if the map has a warm or cool color filter of it. I have only worn pink and Atlantic for countless gamesā€¦. I only recently just started mixing it up by adding her snow angel skin to my rotation on snow maps.

Nah Witch is 10x more popular with the general playerbase.

Well, Iā€™ve used the witch one 2 or 3 times and thatā€™s itā€¦

good for you? You arenā€™t the playerbase lolā€¦

Witch is even the skin Jeff used to hype people up at the Blizzcon where OW2 was announced saying it would transfer over, itā€™s been her most popular skin for ages

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but in everything Iā€™ve been playing the game (since 2020), the ones I see the most in the players are: Atlantic, Pink, Sugar and Victory Fly.

The witch only when itā€™s Halloween.

And I have over 2k hours and have been playing since launch, Witch is def fan favorite

But you canā€™t really blame people that are upset though. It was implied that this is what they meant when they said that. They said that knowing people would misinterpret it. They basically tried to counter the backlash of 2 new legendaries in the lunar new year by saying there would be more new skins this year than any other year when they were just talking about ow2. Thatā€™s not an excuse.

It was a frankly terrible way to spin the situation. It wouldā€™ve been better if they just said ā€œyeah look weā€™re waiting for ow2 to release significant amounts of new content youā€™re not really getting much until then, tough luckā€. At least then theyā€™d have been honest.

I say all this not really caring anymore. Iā€™ve already accepted ow1 is long dead. Unlucky, go next.

Witch skin has several problems:

1st she is very old, she will be 6 years old in October.
2Āŗ Better skins have come out, Atlantic, Pink, Sugar and Victory Wings.

If you tell me in 2016 and 2017, yes, it would be the best, but not currently.

I understand that you think pink and Atlantic are better skins, but youā€™ve just explained in your own post one of the reasons Witch Mercy is more popular. Itā€™s one of her oldest event skins and it was not a paid skin. Therefore, regardless of how it looks or your personal opinion on which skins are better, the fact remains that more players will own Witch Mercy than will own the other paid skins. So if Blizz has a way of tracking all the skins people wear, Witch Mercy will be worn more often than Pink or Atlantic based on solely on the number of people who own the skin.

Free skin vs paid skin. Which skin do you think will be selected by more people?

2 Likes

Better to YOU. I personally find Witch better than all 3 of those.

Well the Devs seem to disagree with you and agree with me so idk what to tell you :skull:

1 Like

Okay, okay, all Mercy skins are better than dragon skin.

I donā€™t want to fight, it was just an opinion.

Andy already answered this, there will be other skins launching alongside the recolors.