I have finally do it boys! MADE IT TO DIAMOND

One of the few poster i don’t begrudge for climbing up the ranks. Nice job and so on.

Congrats!! hope you reach master.

every elo is bad though

Shine bright like a Diamonnnnddddd

1 Like

Thiefy the Thief asked me to send you his congratulations

Orcy the Orc just grunted, not sure what that meant

Im not sure what that means but thanks :joy:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lDcKfLERJok/maxresdefault.jpg

Pls come back to plat we miss you down here <3

yeah, that might be what he meant, I dont speak Orc :slight_smile:

I was plat for 7 seasons as well. Then I went to … silver within a week. Feelsbadman :expressionless:

Hey Tom can you remove the ‘dunk’ flag from my account plx ? :wink:

And do you notice a difference?

I don’t play comp personally, but I usually can’t tell a plat from a diamond player in any other mode. With the exception of those with ridiculously good aim, but next to no gamesense/awareness. That seems to be something unique to diamond.

Congrats! I made a serious attempt to play comp this season and last weekend I gained 200 SR in 10 games!

Escaped?!

Oh I get it, you think it gets better. :joy:

1 Like

GJ ma dood, my experience so far after hitting diamond is 3 games with 4 dps instalock then back to plat but I hope you’ll have more chance than me :slight_smile:

Congrats!

On a more serious note, now toxic players will call you “hardstuck diamond” instead of “hardstuck plat”

You just one tricked brig, you didn’t practice in qp. :laughing:

Note: Partida rapida = Quickplay

Care to say that again friend?

Out of my 5hrs on comp

Only 40% of my total comp hours were spent on brig too

Yes… such a “one trick”

Congratulations Magy, Diamond is an amazing accomplishment :grinning: I hope that I get there one day, but I need to play comp first.

to Magey: btw, when I refer to other comrades of yours like Fighty the Fighter, it is all in jest, humor intended, hope you are (and will be ongoign) taking it that way

congrats regardless

ye i know dat lol…

Congrats. I wished I could have climbed to diamond, but this past year I had WAAAAAY too many leavers in my games and just kept getting bumped down. I eventually got taken from a decent spot on gold, all the way down to Near-bronze. RIP.