I hate Ana's bullet now

Most people are missing with Ana because Ana requires ‘Skill’.

2 Likes

I don’t like that she lost the ability to preheal, but I think she’s better this way, less risky positioning. On the other hand, you have to expect the damage and land the heal, right on time. She’s not easier by any means

It would be nice if they added a toggle. Similar to weaponswap, but with Ana a way to either pierce her shots or pre-heal her shots.

6 Likes

I don’t get why this is considered a fundemental property. It’s spending a bullet and attention to bet on the chance that your target gets hit in the next 0.9 seconds

I’d much rather be able to snipe from behind a Reinhardt or Orisa. I want my bullet to do its full healing or damage, not have a chance to do some of its healing.

5 Likes

I’m so disapointing right now. How can you nerf a Hero thinking it’s a buff… Lucio got revert and we are the poor Ana suffering again and again. I can’t play her now. Thank you.

1 Like

Can someone fill me in, what did they change👍

I didn’t notice while playing today, I forgot she got an update

Bullets now ignore full HP allies. This means you cannot apply her heal-over-time to full HP allies.
The upside is that people who need the heals/damage more are likelier to get it.

Why would they do that?

And did they extend her magazine?

Yes to 14… You can hit stuff when full healed friendly target is in front of you too

When I pre heal it was useful in 60% of the cases

6 Likes

It’s the latest patch notes under announcements.

Thanks guys for telling me👍

I’ve play Ana, she’s very nice now.
It feel so good to heal ally even if they’r hiding behind a big Rein/RH/Dva full HP butts.

1 Like

Now your heals will be useful in 100% of the cases

But less effective.
You don’t pre heal when teammtes need heal.

3 Likes

This would be the answer to a lot of QoL (or similar) problems. Even if it was a menu option. Don’t like it? Toggle it off.

2 Likes

I thought Ana was burst Heal not a Heal Overtime healer. She is more Instant to me.

I mentioned this already in a another thread:
It lowers Ana skill floor and people will not learn good positioning until they are forced too.
Most people will not even realize or care that their positioning hamper their performance.

Ana needs a form of self sustain.
The moment Ana goes below 160hp she needs healing immediatley, otherwise she is free kill

4 Likes

LOL. No autoaim AT ALL? It is semi auto aim. Don’t lie to yourself.

Correct. There is zero auto aim. Not semi. None.