I hate Ana's bullet now

So I’m not allowed to have my opinion on this hero because y’all have another hero you like to play that got changes you didn’t like? That literally makes no sense.

Well then I’ll play by that stupid logic (or lack thereof?)

Anyone complaining about Mercy, Hanso, Genji changes? TOUGH LUCK COOKIE. THE HERO I LOVE ANA GOT CHANGES I DON’T LIKE SO THEREFORE YOUR OPINIONS ARE INSTANT INVALID. WHEEEEEEEEE. LOOK AT ME I’M A TOXIC ARROGANT EGO INFLATED OVERWATCH PLAYER :B

4 Likes

Three words

deal with it

(As every player liked to tell us mercy mains :slight_smile: )

please main brigitte

2 Likes

I. Am. A. Mercy. Main.

I. Did. Not. Change. Mercy.

Jeff. Kaplan. Did.

Go. Get. Mad. At. Him.

@_@

She’s bad because the game changed its whole philosophy. She’s simple bad by design and the addition of Moria and Mercy rework. She will never compete as long shes still like this and those 2 are still at their current state. She needs a rework. They can keep adding buffs all they wants, it wont change her flawed design. infact 1/3 of the roster needs a rework.

2 Likes

It’s not what people commonly mean. I’ve had this discussion many times and people are woefully unaware that her RMB doesn’t actually have any auto-lock on.

1 Like

Haven’t tried new Ana yet.
I can’t imagine it being that bad.
I think I have encountered more situations where I would have rather shot through my teammates than have pre-healing.

14 shots a clip is nice tho.

2 Likes

Oh!! A hero is 70 hp or less, one shot and I will just kill th-

Full health tank steps in my way

She needed it. Its a buff.

4 Likes

the vocal minority is the people who realize its bad for anna and play anna more than others

4 Likes

I’m mad at the community for being rude when I would complain about how mercy feels horrible

You were complaining about ana being horrible so you’ll get the same treatment as I did when i complained.

Simples

Also I don’t need to be mad at Jeff. Community is the one who killed mercy in the first place and demanded Rez to be murdered and poof it was granted becasue salty players

Man am I not allowed to be toxic? I mean it’s not like I’m the only one (looking at you dps players)

When did I do those things to you?

Oh. I didn’t.

Next.

2 Likes

Does that really matter when it’s the overwatch community? You can sit and look pretty and not say a word and someone will find a reason to be rude to you

I think people are just so use to spamming fire into anything in front of them that it’s annoying when they are wasting bullets on something they didn’t know was full health.
Idk I got to try her first.
If so, that’s the player’s spam issue.

That’s not the point of the buff, people will get in the way. Coming from an Ana main, this is something we’ve been asking for forever. It’s great that its finally here.

4 Likes

You’re literally complaining about yourself at this point.
You’re acting like a spoiled child (as quite a few people on here are). I’m not wasting my time on this.

I was just being cheeky with my forum post and people are just nasty as always. My accuracy remark is in regards to all us Ana players that are going to take heavy SR losses because we won’t be pre-healing as much (since the shots don’t count). My biggest issue with this change is that it feels like all my shots are missing because there’s no yellow aura around my target and no sound queue. I said it throws me off and I’ll have to get used to it.

But this is the overwatch community where apparently… you cannot have an opinion about anything because someone else also had an opinion at one point in time and was told they couldn’t. A stupid cycle grounded in stupidity that will continue to spread stupidity. Wheeeeeee.

Y’all have fun being cranky.

1 Like

No, we been asking for is a survivability ability.

2 Likes

Your saltiness makes people even less sad by your woes.
At least Mercy has always been fairly relevant. Seems bad on your side to be mean to people who main a pretty irrelevant hero when your main, though had some bumps, has never been considered a troll pick or been irrelevant.

1 Like

I was a Mercy/D.va main when the changes hit, and they both got hit at the same time. I switch to being an Ana main, never asked for buffs and accepted the kit as it was, and now they are changing my main again. It isn’t like us Mercy mains didn’t complain about her changes too.

No, you’re not. All it does is enforce the Mercy Main stereotype.

1 Like

Yes we have, but we’ve also been asking for this.

1 Like