I hate Ana's bullet now

Aimbot and lock on are two different things and Moira has none of them.

Reasoning with a person who doesn’t even know the difference between these two cannot know Moira’s primary fire in first place. Waste of time.

4 Likes

Mercy’s still my most played hero.

I’m getting tired of this community’s mentality of “You don’t like that your hero got a nerf/buff/change you don’t like? WELCOME TO MY WORLD. SEE HOW OYU LIKE IT NOW!”. I didn’t nerf or change Mercy. Blizzard did.

Get off your high horse.

8 Likes

Soooooo… this whole rant comes down to you no longer able to pad your acc stat by shooting into full health teammates.

If your teammate has even 1dmg they will accept the shot. I don’t see where the issue is.

17 Likes

I’m playing with her now and keeping my accuracy tyvm. ;(
I’m just not pre-healing no more because I don’t wanna lose MMR over this change. Nice try though.

1 Like

Are you referring to me? You didn’t reply to a specific post but it sounds like it’s about Moira’s aim. It has no assist. The hitbox is basically just a cylinder in front of you. There’s no lock on, auto aim, assist, etc. It’s just not a raycast. The visual effect is then drawn from your hand to their center of mass. That’s it.

4 Likes

Doesn’t this translate to a monster buff for deathball Ana? She can pierce the tanks directly in front of her and heal allies at the front of the deathball like Moira can now…

1 Like

its not a buff its a nerf as part of annas kit that is the most important is pre healing

2 Likes

They should make it so that if it goes trough but still “hits” someone (fully healed ally), it wouldn’t drop the accuracy.

1 Like

It has it’s pros and cons, but a lot of Ana players think that the cons outweigh the pros. In particular it’s not uncommon to continue healing a full HP target in anticipation that they will take damage, since her heal is actually a heal of time for a small duration. It means you can hit a full HP target prior to them taking any damage and still heal them if they do take damage in the next second or so.

4 Likes

Thank god someone understands. Honestly people cry casue they get a chance a change then why domt you try Ning mercy since launch. She was trash then strong then too strong because the game encouraged hide and Rez. Then reworked I into an even bigger op mess the next nerfed every patch for 8 months u til she was made into a cripple of her former self.

Not to mention none of mercy players feedback was listened too (and no not everybody mercy main wanted revert. Most of my friends like valk and so do I but it feels like a standard ability for an ult And it will always be restricted as long as Rez is a things)

Ana players honestly get your sleep dart so together and realise that she was buffed Andy you have to literally learn how to prioritise again at least you didn’t get crippled for 2 second so every 30 seconds and you s still have an ult that makes a difference

No its not a buff. IT does NOTHING. Ana will never compete in the likes of mercy and moria. Shes high skill no reward. There’s nothing that makes her viable now. Shes easy to kill, her nano is a joke now, and you can cut her off by a shield. Mercy rework and moria will being number 1 for how dumb of a design it is.

4 Likes

A lot of people asked to shoot through allies at full health. I’m confident that you’re in the vocal minority.

10 Likes

Its a HUGE nerf to her stats, and below dia(since plat and below still use performace stats to give more or take more sr) her accuracy stat will show Ana playing poorly compared to before, even if they really aint

1 Like

Your bullets go through people who wouldn’t be effected by them anyway.
That’s the only change.
And your accuracy stat doesn’t matter.

yes and that mass is about the size of a fully charged zarya except all the time

people don’t suddenly become aim gods when they pick moira

that’s what people mean when they say auto-aim, that it’s easy not that it’s like tac visor

As long prehealing is a mechanic in this game. Mercy and Moria will still out heal Ana. There is no pros or cons to this addition. It was just dumb. She needed a survivability ability.

I would strongly suspect that accuracy is not a stat they use for performance based metrics.

2 Likes

It’s a buff. Sorry buddy, but no one cares about how much your accuracy is.

3 Likes

I haven’t played with the changes yet, but I suspect it’s going to take quite a bit of getting used to it. That said, I think this is a net positive, far more often I am trying to hit someone and a tank or flanker flies across my screen and takes the shot instead of me securing a kill or saving a life. Much less often do I successfully used it to pocket my team, usually when I do, they just end up taking no damage anyways, or take so much damage that they die instantly, I’m looking at your pharah!

Which is it, my dude? Is Ana bad because she’s outperformed by the other main healers, or because she can’t pre-heal for 0.5 seconds in the one or two fringe cases where this actually matters?

2 Likes