I Finally Reached Masters!

as a gm mercy main, i used to be in your shoes and god i remember how exciting it was. props to you too for ranking up on the hardest solo hero in the game (mercy)!!

GM NEXT LETS GOO

3 Likes

for such a huge advocate you sure do have zero original posts about the supposed ā€œstomp festā€

https://i.imgur.com/ecOe0ol.png

0 post? either youā€™re new to earth or new to forums.

2 Likes

Honey, read that again. I think you missed a word.

all i see is clarity. turn your brain up.

2 Likes

You still canā€™t read?

oh you mean threads? i donā€™t make threads usually. i donā€™t have to. so your point is invalid.

2 Likes

Your most liked reply on a thread has six likes and isnā€™t related to the ā€œstomp festā€ topic at all. Where is your impact, again? :thinking:

Hey, congrats! I wish you luck in further climbing too.

GM here you come!

1 Like

fiction. my most like thread is well over 50 likes ignoramus. see how dumb you are? and desperate. anyhow, view post history to see impact. i donā€™t make threads hardly ever. i donā€™t have to.

2 Likes

Youā€™re really not that good at reading when youā€™re angry lol. I said reply on a thread. Your most-liked reply has six likes. So, even your replies on threads arenā€™t being noticed because less than 6 likes is nothing.

Thatā€™s so exciting Yettles! Congrats!

thatā€™s fiction also. thatā€™s why i assumed you mistyped. i get it. you dumpster dive my post history, chose a post with 6 likes and said, thatā€™s his highest. what an idiot.

angry? when iā€™m usually right, what is there to be angry about. perhaps youā€™re discreetly telling me that was your intent. you arenā€™t smart enough to anger anyone imo. on top of that, admins have the ability to artificially limit likes on posts. the same way they can inflate likes on post. before i was critical of many decisions, my like were endless. now, admins allow me to have 1 or 2. which only illustrates how insightful i am.

2 Likes

Good job OP. Hit an all-time peak tonight myself.

1 Like

Dudeā€¦ when you go to someoneā€™s profile summary, it provides a link to your top liked replies.

Iā€™m going through your post history because you told me to lol

And iā€™m not seeing any impact :b

then show us. i already know 6 isnā€™t the highest.

i canā€™t read for you.

2 Likes

thank you. 20 characters

Who wants to tell him that masters is now basically the new plat

:grimacing:

Literally the entire player base has been shifted up like 600sr from where they were in ow1

Plats are in masters, diamond are low GM, masters are high GM/top 500

1 Like

Grats. be ready to do it again the next season :clown_face:

1 Like

This thread is something else :joy: