I Finally Reached Masters!

Yay!!! Congratulations! I also like playing those two so it makes me happy to hear someone climbed that high with only those two in their hero pool!

OR brought your thread more activity. as iā€™m known to do for many. incidentally.

2 Likes

Congrats on Masters!

2 Likes

Congrats on reaching Masters!

Donā€™t listen to the others who will downplay YOUR achievements. After all, they are just a little envious of your greatness!

5 Likes

Donā€™t downplay how difficult it is to climb with mercy

3 Likes

Kinda like how someone who takes a dump on the floor of a Starbucks gets more people screaming than were prior

no one downplayed. you arenā€™t climbing no where with stomp fest enabled. IF anything, there were a few failed attempts to downplay my advocacy. avid advocacy which helped make them reaching masters even possible.

2 Likes

precisely. you dump. i disinfect. effortlessly.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by ā€œadvocacyā€.

are you a rosetta stoner?

2 Likes

Nah, congrats to them on reaching masters. However you shouldnā€™t say others are downplaying their achievement when they arenā€™t. Just because they are being honest to someone and you arenā€™t, just doing a simple google search will tell them whatā€™s going on right now. I assume a lot of the people on twitter, reddit, and many more sites who are in GM and top 500 also posting about the matchmaking issueā€™s with rank inflation are also wrong at this point and just downplaying peopleā€™s achievements since you know all right? :grimacing:

1 Like

I literally donā€™t care about activity

You are not helping in any way

Dang u should try drugs then

Welcome to the true Elo Hell. But fr, congrats OP!

2 Likes

Congrats! Iā€™m going to try and reach Masterā€™s this weekend, excited for the grind!

2 Likes

in fairness, your post wouldnā€™t likely even be possible if i and few others didnā€™t point out artificial matchmaking resulting in artificial win trading due to server misconfigurations and or other factors. how is that not obvious? i get it. you thought you made it to masters even WITH the recently discontinued stomp fest. comical.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you think that.

1 Like

think what? that you can overcome stomp fest? if so, then you wouldā€™ve before stomp fest ended.

2 Likes

You got this, I belieeveeeee. Set out a few hours each day and go at it, itā€™s kind of a good time to try.

1 Like

Hey dude (or Dudette) big congrats!

Iā€™m still finding my foot holding but itā€™s hard work, glad itā€™s paying off, remember to stay positive, heard people in that rank tend to get toxic! Best of luck!

1 Like