I Finally Reached Masters!

I respect you for kiriko, I don’t respect you for mercy lol. Try going further playing baptiste, ana or zen and then you will be a god.

1 Like

LOL epic cringe

Something 20chars

2 Likes

invalid example. why? because it deviates from comparison. how so? if i told OP, saturday, would be the best day TO PLAY, then your impulsive example would hold validity. what was occurring was far more enormous than a time frame specific suggestion. which is the premises of your invalid example. what was occurring was a topic likely far beyond your comprehension. hence, the saturday example you submitted.

Yes. and no. Idiots get ignored. Insightfuls don’t.

Obviously. As evident by OP post.
Without my advocacy, who knows when stomp fest would end.
Him reaching masters was reasonably contingent on discontinuation of stomp fest. He openly declared he reached masters. So I openly shared what helped make that happen. I was one of the few, literally, who saw the issue early and called it out endlessly. Insightful exceptionals see things early.

2 Likes

That’s nice.

Enjoy feeling superior and contributory. Who am I to take that away from someone?

2 Likes

your insecurity is excessive

2 Likes

OK.

I love you too.

Have a wonderful and IMPORTANT life.

1 Like

you need hugs. i get it.

2 Likes

I sense an ineffective in this thread

there’s nothing cringe about that statement, it’s just what’s happening sorry you take offense to the realities of the current situation. I don’t give a crap if you think it’s “cringe” or not. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I imagine your rank isn’t one of the ones being inflated

1 Like

Lmao. I don’t have to worry about my rank is all I will say.

2 Likes

self awareness is the key to existence.

3 Likes

Well thank you for worrying about other people’s ranks

1 Like

My entire statement said don’t take ranked too seriously because there’s a lot of rank inflation going on. I’m sorry I guess you took that as a personal jab? It’s just going on a lot currently you can even google it and see just the absurd amount of websites talking about it, You can ask people, watch people it’s everywhere and the fact your are either ignoring it or simply just blind about it is concerning. But gosh knows I must be cringe for stating the same thing because some people just can’t accept reality because they finally managed to get into higher divisions. :melting_face:

2 Likes

No prob. Just a lot of people here try to call anyone’s accomplishments fake because they think everything is rigged.

1 Like

Don’t get too excited, people here are actually good on Widowmaker.

it’s not rigged for sure but it has it’s issue’s, including the current rank inflation problems. but it’s not set in stone who wins before a game starts, however things are set to put players who are on huge win streaks in much much harder games usually with people on their team having bad days, playing poorly with the expectations of carrying. The system is very wonky not rigged.

Nice work might want to mix a bit of zen in hes insanly op in higher ranks. But great work non the less

You’ve successfully been able to make a thread about yourself. Are you happy :grinning:

oh it certainly was. hence the changes. some matches still will be, until they identify which server/clients are faulty. and incapable of handling match connections fairly. but, its not as bad as it was previously. they do however need to fix players ability to choose servers as was always common place.

2 Likes