I don't have access to Replays and it's been months

I’ve come across the thread googling how to solve the exact same issue, and I have not been able to solve it yet, despite following these instructions, AND having this problem follow me to a new PC. Last week, I built a new computer, with a new copy of windows and installed OW. The problem persists, for me, leading me to believe it’s not a local cache issue and is somehow an account problem.

I too, have an alt account, and that one’s replays work perfectly fine. This started happening sometime in the middle of last month, around the time the before the Reinhardt buff patch happened. I also reported it in the bug reports forum before I came across this thread, but no reply there yet.

I’m having the same issue as Hobbes; I tried all the suggestions and none have worked for me. My issues started at around the same time as theirs as well.

EDIT UPDATE:
In case anyone else still has this problem, I resolved this issue after a lengthy back and forth troubleshooting with the Game Master team after submitting a tech support post and web ticket here:

Some things I tried:

1. Deleting OW Cache Folders
  2. Reinstalling OW on a brand new windows/computer (just happened to build one recently
  3. Blizzard GM Support refreshed my account info (and make me change passwords and relogin)
  4. Switch on Secondary Logon windows service (was Manual → Automatic)
  5. Ensure windows defender files were up to date
  6. Ensure Xbox Game Bar was disabled
  7. Uninstalled Geforce Experience software

Something along those steps fixed it, unless the GMs fixed my account server-side. I tried steps 4-7 on one night, and it seemed still broken. But woke up the next day and I saw the replays again, so I’m not exactly sure what fixed it. Good luck!

1 Like

Im currently in the middle of the ticketing process for a similar/ the same issue. So far nothing helped and also none of the answeres mentioned here helped. My issue is similar to Gnjideity’s and hobbe’s or a combination of both.
I do have an alternate account where i have no issue at all. I just switch accounts and voila: all the replays there. On my main account however i have an empty list. I deleted all the folders, even uninstalled the game and the app as well, deleted my personal setting which i found in my documents folder. I tried everything. in addition to that i went to my roomates pc ( he has no issue playing overwatch) and i logged on to my account and have no replays. i even played some games, just to make sure. No replays at all. However, if i import a replay i am able to watch it once. I’m immediately asked if i want to view it or not. After vieweing it however i can’t import it twice bc i#m told that the replay is already in my list, despite my list being still empty. As soon as i get a solution i will post it here.
If aynone has got some other ideas to try, pls feel free to share them :slight_smile: