I did it! (15 char)

Ayy congrats ma dude. Hope to see you in my matches next :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the promotion! Now you have to fight to keep it and continue to improve. Good luck!

1 Like

congrats ! good job!

3 Likes

100% outright lie. Anyone who read the original comments BEFORE YOU EDITED THEM knows exactly what you said and exactly what you meant. You already reported yourself. You realize the mods can see what you originally posted right? You realize no one is dumb enough to believe that you don’t know what the word “downplay” means and don’t know how to google it. No one believes your intention was to be subtle. Please stop trolling yourself and take a break from the forums/game.

You edited your entire first comment so that you could appear to be less of a condescending troll. That’s fine because no one’s opinion on the appropriateness of a post matters other than the mods. The mods can still see what you originally posted and what you edited. You already misused the flagging system to try to report me when you’re the only person who violated Blizzard’s explicit Code of Conduct rules.

Next time, save yourself the trouble and just don’t go out of your way to be condescending and rude to a stranger celebrating something that’s an achievement for them. Great for you that you’re in Plat/Diamond whatever rank you were bragging about. Pretending you don’t know the meaning of “downplay” and trying to create an air of plausible deniability that you were simply ignorant as to how your comment could completely ruin someone’s day and achievement is so intellectually dishonest it borders on outright lying.

You don’t have to be so triggered bro. It’s just a game. You don’t have to avoid talking about skill levels of different ranks.

Good job and i remember you from the overmoji cafe.

3 Likes

No, he absolutely does not have to. But in this context, he literally edited every single one of his comments (and deleted anything I didn’t directly quote) so that new users to this thread would misinterpret what actually happened. In his original comment (which was much longer, other users can verify) and in subsequent comments he not so subtly humblebragged about his rank while simultaneously demeaning OP for “only going from bronze to silver.” This was particularly troublesome because he was the first response in this thread replying to how excited OP was about his achievement. Having the first response to your excited achievement post be from another community member who says “congratulations i guess? Head for gold … [insert a bunch of rambling about how good/high ranked he is]” is disheartening. What you are reading now are ALL edited comments with the exception of maybe his second comment (because I directly quoted too much of it).

He also followed me to another thread where he repeatedly (maybe 5-6x per comment) said “you’re triggered, you’re so tilted. you’re tilted get off the computer.” More than once. Then when I actually responded, his response was – essentially (check his post history) – “I know you are but what am I?”

No one triggered this guy but himself. He went out of his way to be mean to a stranger. He went out of his way to follow me to another thread because I defended OP. He reported me and then realized most of his comments broke the forum’s Code of Conduct so went back and edited it so he wouldn’t get in trouble with mods.

I was responding to you actually lolojenkins

In that case I am not triggered. I just do not like people who are outright mean to others for no reason and then try to justify it with lies – “I don’t know what downplay means” – and then edit all of their comments so they won’t get in trouble with mods. I’m curious why you think me going out of my way to defend a player who was being rankshamed deserves a “you don’t have to be so triggered bro” whereas a person outright going out of their way to ruin someone elses’s achievement/self-esteem and troll is just fine.

Also, weird that you picked me out as the triggered one when Mollinator was the one who tried to threaten me by saying “i’m flagging this post and reporting you” when this entire thing could have ended with him just not responding to me. I did not begin this conversation with him. I responded directly to OP. He started replying to me.

I remember you from the overmoji cafe

2 Likes

What is an overmoji cafe?

pinned in general discussion

Congratz :smiley: If you work you can get there. Some try and believe different.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for the heads up. Sorry if I derailed your achievement thread, I just really didn’t like the way Mollinator responded to you when you were obviously so proud – and deservedly so – of climbing out of the hell that can be bronze.

Hey, if you ever want to play together, let me know!

thanks (:

1 Like

I mean all he said was basically congratulations but there’s a long road ahead of you. Which is true. You percieved a terrible slight wrote a book about “rank shaming” lol. Lighten up m8 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, that is not all he said. If you read my response above, I said he edited every single one of his comments and deleted a lot of content so that his trolling was not apprent to newer people getting to the thread, like you. Just ask anyone who saw his comments before he edited it.

That’s all you quoted in your response. Did he say anything else ? Otherwise I don’t see the issue

1 Like

Nice man. Silver is actually a lot better than Bronze as far as comms goes. This is a good rank to switch to/try LFG for. You’ll find a ton of positive folks willing to climb. Now on to Gold…