I did it! (15 char)

Never said “Why get to gold?” I just said he should share that achievement. It’d be very fun to celebrate a jump in two ranks. Not sure what the problem is. Obviously he can’t press a button and go to gold. He needs to climb. And I know he will. Probably more than I will lmao

There is such a thing as degrees of intensity. That is an example of being extremely condescending. Your other posts are also condescending, just not to the same degree.

Your comments in this thread:

“I guess congratulations? Head for gold next”

“I am just saying celebrating for going from a single rank seems kind of bland.”
[/quote]

Honesty and condescending are two different meanings. Personally I think it is motivating because he can look toward gold now

“I guess congratulations? Head for gold next”

“I am just saying celebrating for going from a single rank seems kind of bland.”

But yeah, now that you realize you just flagged me in a post where YOU broke the code of conduct, try to shift position. It’ll be hard given the tone and syntax of your comments. But keep trying. Maybe you’ll convince someone.

To hint that it is an okay achievement, but that once he goes to gold, he will be even awesome-er.

What can you report me for? I never harassed anyone or trolled or spammed.

Nope, outright lie. You said: “I guess congratulations?”

You said "I am just saying celebrating for going from a single rank seems kind of bland.”

Keep going.

“Congratulations.” It’s right in my quote. I still congratulated him

If you honestly wanted to motivate, you wouldn’t say it in such a way like it’s nothing.

1 Like

With a question mark. Your exact statement was: “I GUESS congratulations [question mark].”

No reasonable person would read that as a sincere congratulations. Keep going.

1 Like

Never said it was nothing

Didn’t say you did, but your statement very clearly made it out to as if it was

1 Like

That is true. Won’t deny that.

I can edit it then if you want me to. I can be less open about it

1 Like

Edit your posts all you want, I have the originals s/s’d. Also, other people have been reading what you’ve said (hence the likes on the posts).

Now that you’ve trolled yourself into being extremely tilted, reported yourself, and tried to ruin someone else’s day, why don’t you just quit while you’re behind?

I am not stupid. I know the “evidence” is out there. I am just asking if you want a much more friendly congratulations

Uh-huh… You totally never down played it

1 Like

I am probably being dumb, what does “downplayed it” mean? You mean do it “subtly?” Because that was sort of my intention

Here, I’ll use Google for you
“make (something) appear less important than it really is.”

1 Like

My bad. Thanks for the definition. And sure, important is subjective. It probably means a lot to him. That’s good and all