I did it! (15 char)

I reached 1509 sr
I have been in bronze since season 7

30 Likes

I guess congratulations? Head for gold next

Edit: Seems to appear offensive. I am sorry for that. Climbing out of Bronze, the utter trash show it is, is pretty good. Now silver, aim for gold then eventually the next ranks until you are a Top 500 player. I wish you luck!

5 Likes

Ignore him, I think it makes him feel better to trash on lower players.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you must be so excited to climb out of bronze into a higher rank! Awesome, keep up the good work :slight_smile: See you in the top 500 :wink:

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, Mollinator’s original comments to OP were very toxic and he admitted in the comments in this thread that he will edit all of his comments to misrepresent what he originally said. You can see in quotes and other users who saw his original posts before the edits call Mollinator out for this behavior.

7 Likes

I am just saying celebrating for going from a single rank seems kind of bland. If he went from bronze to gold, then good for him! I am just questioning if he will constantly say every time he hits the next rank. Issue is you can drop back down to your previous rank. I did

Also, he will be Top 500 one day. I believe that. It will take a LONG time though since silver to Top 500 for a genuine player (not a smurf) would be a year or something

Great for you. Obviously this was an exciting and awesome achievement for him. If you have nothing nice to say, why not get off the forums and let off some steam? You seem tilted. Afterall, why else would you try to just absolutely sh%t on someone who’s celebrating something that’s significant to THEM?

Awesome that ranking up is bland for you. The whole world doesn’t revolve around you or what you think, and quite frankly I’m pretty sure OP doesn’t want to hear your rank shaming bs.

Since you’re fond of 1st grade insults (see other thread), why not remember the mantra your 1st grade teacher taught you? If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it at all. Especially when no one asked you and literally no one cares.

3 Likes

You sound like a child when you tell me something you learn in 1st grade. “Hear the other side of the story.” That is an example. Hitler has another side? No, he was just sadistic. 1st grade lessons are not a good way to base your arguments. And I never insulted the guy. Did I say he was bad? No. I said congratulations. You seem to stalk my post history though. Don’t do that.

LOL you know the battle is lost when you have to bring up Hitler. GG.

1 Like

“GG” on the forums. You know this person immediately assumes they won a virtual argument when they say something that is rarely a “GG.”

What virtual argument? I was just responding to the nonsense ramblings of a tilted troll. Clearly you took this a lot more seriously than I did. Why not take your own advice and take a little time off to let off some steam?

1 Like

You act like a troll, so I am a bit confused

1 Like

He’s taken 7 seasons, no need to be condescending. It’s taken him a while and it’s a good step for him, he knows what’s after bronze.

1 Like

“I know you are but what am I?”

You’re getting more and more tilted. This one’s a 0/10. You’re tilted man. Just take some time off. You said it yourself, that’s the best thing to do :slight_smile:

Never was condescending. Bronze is hard to get out of. Never been bronze but heard it was the worst rank to climb out of. I was just hoping he would post “Bronze to gold or masters finally!” It would be even more exciting. Good for him though. He climbed and I doubt he’ll drop. Deserves to climb with a healthy attitude

You keep acting like a troll as this argument progresses. I already reported your insults and trying to mock me like I am a 1st grader (which is 1st grade behavior), so it’s fine. Just go on about your day. You probably need to play some OW to think of something else.

LOL let me respond to your comment with your own words from your original response:

“I guess congratulations? Head for gold next”

“I am just saying celebrating for going from a single rank seems kind of bland.”

That is not condescending at all in a post exclusively about celebrating someone ranking up after extensively practicing the game. /s

Condescending would be “You suck. You JUST GOT TO SILVER??? I BET YOU WERE TERRIBLE AND FINALLY REALIZED YOU NEEDED TO BE CARRIED LOLLLLL” would be pretty condescending.

So a backhanded compliment, got it.

Basically. He climbed out of the worst rank. That I can applaud him on

Dude perfect, then I don’t have to report you. Any mod looking through your post history and what you’ve said to other people can clearly see you most negative, low-effort, bordering on troll (but not quite clever enough) comments. I hope you flagged this post because it’s literally me defending a player who is celebrating getting out of bronze while you try to rip him down and say “why not get to gold” “ranking is bland” etc.

I never even thought of reporting you. But you obviously did and already have. So remind me again: which one of us is triggered?

Then why give him the backhanded compliment that you did? Seriously, the way you said it was like “Whatever?”

1 Like