I did it! (15 char)

actually I spent most of my time climbing in lfg
I must have solo queued maybe 5 times and played using lfg some 20-30

Yes. It was a long comment and for brevity, I just cut the relevant parts (often my quotes aren’t even complete sentences). It was much longer and was a solid combination of “really? you’re excited about getting out of bronze?” and “look at how high of a rank I am.”

Well I have a slight warning-be careful about LFG between 1900-2000sr. I find unless I make and talk to the people in the group beforehand, we get little comms and to willingness to switch. If LFG isn’t going well for you make the group yourself. I remember the feeling of Climbing out of Bronze. It was great. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hmmm… well I seem to remember you getting mad at one of my posts in a different thread where I merely said something like “silvers don’t have great game sense or awareness” so I’m a bit suspicious

I think you’re misrepresenting what happened. In the span of less than 2 hours, I saw you comment on 3 different threads with low-effort comments that – no where near as bad as the guy above – but just seemed to basically be TLDR: git good, if you’re in bronze you deserve to be in bronze, etc. Your comments were also short so if you had reasoning/support for your claims it wouldn’t seem like a low-effort post (which is what I called it). I wasn’t triggered then either. Just pointing out how those types of comments are just negative and don’t add anything to the conversation. I think we can agree on that.

Actually I think not, my posts are always well thought out and wonderful. You’re the one who wants to tell everyone what they can or cannot say. Simply don’t get ur panties in a wad over comments that address game rank!

1 Like

Again, rank may be mentioned 3-4x this thread? What is repeated in every single one of my comments is “do not sh%t on a player who is posting about an achievement he is proud of.”

You keep bringing up game rank and I’m not sure why because it’s not relevant to this conversation. Honestly, seems like you’re just more upset over a legitimate comment I made to you in another thread to stop low-effort posting comments like “just git good” and “how can you play better if you’re not playing against smurfs?” (aka “how can you learn to play better if you’re not being so absolutely annihilated you have no idea how you even died”).

If you have an issue with me on that, respond to me on that thread please instead of trying to twist this into me telling people what they can and cannot say (please point to evidence ONCE where I tell someone explicitly what they can or cannot say. I said generally, “don’t say mean things for no reason,” but I don’t think you really have a problem with that…right?

If you have an issue with a comment exchange we had in another thread, please be upfront about that and just respond to me in that thread. Thanks.

PS “don’t get your panties in a wad”? nice. Please follow forum rules and not say derogatory sexist things to me.

Good sir perhaps you thought my comments were low effort because you merely didn’t understand them! But I digress. In the words of Zarya; it’s just a game, why do you have to be mad?

Madam, please do not worry, rest assured I completely understood your simple 5-6 word sentences. But I digress. To your point, I agree. OW is just a game, no reason to be mad. My question is this: right now we’re just on a forum, why are you so mad that I called out a demeaning troll? Are you worried you’re next?

Nvm, madam, I figured out why you were really mad.

I think you’re confusing a “demeaning troll” with a valid point and inspirational encouragement!

1 Like

Suspicious and jubilant, not mad

Am I? Here’s your recent comment in another thread:

You and your friend are – with all due respect – horrible at trolling. LOL.

I was referring to the other guy’s comment that you got mad at. And that there is my tried and true advice that directly answers the OPs question

1 Like

Then maybe before commenting, read the post? I said over 2x that he edited all his comments so you are not reading what was originally posted. I know the sentence I just said is longer than 5-6 words so if you need me to break it down some more let me know.

Judging by your prior issues with my great posts I have a difficult time believing it was all that bad! Even if there was more to the post :slight_smile:

Yes, because (1) improve your aim; (2) improve your gamesense = gitgud, especially in a thread where bronze players – a rank you say you aren’t in – are complaining about an issue happening in BRONZE. Do you really think this advice is helpful whatsoever? Do you think there’s a single player in this game who hasn’t considered getting better as a way to rank up?

LOL you’re almost as bad at trolling as Mollinator.

That comment is EXACtlY what bronze players need to do. And breaking it down into the required actions is a lot more cohesive and understandable, and friendly than a simple ‘get gud’ sir

You do not have to explicitly say “get gud sir” to say “git gud.” Here’s an example of how you can say “get good” without actually using those words: