How was this a good idea!

I dont even know where to begin with this hero, winston does TOO MUCH.
how is winston able to jump into my whole team and tank so much damage and NOT DIE, this new winston buff has just made it even WORSE…
150 armour? he can tank like 5 reaper shots TO THE HEAD, AND NOT DIE !!!
HE HAS A 360 degree rein sheild and it feels like it never BREAKS!!
AND I HAVENT EVEN TALKED ABOUT HIS ULTIMATE!!!
primal rage is without a doubt the most op ult in the game, I dont know how it was balanced???
1000HP means hes INDESTRUCTABLE!!! I play in gold and even with all my dps players shooting him he still LIVES??? HOW IS THAT FAIR???
I dont see how these high ranked players think hes bad, I EVEN watched jayne complain about how weak he is???
My proposed changes:

Primal health from 1000 to 750
monkey armor reverted back to 100 from 150
primal fist damage from 50 to 60
Bubble health from 700 to 500

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator. Calling out individual developers or the development team in your post is against our forum guidelines. Please focus on discussion of the feedback/suggestion in your posts.

1 Like

Winston isn’t even doing well right now… in any rank.

6 Likes

He still dies in 3 if he’s not getting healed anyway. Reaper actually just needs a revert and have some kind of right click function tbh.

well thats clearly not true

I think WINSTON is doing QUITE FINE right now!!!

I see so these posts are all some bait ploy, got it!

1 Like

I’m enjoying this post. Excellent deconstruction of
This hero has ABILITIES that they may USE. Grasps pearls
Won’t someone think of the headclickers???

bait post right? lol

2 Likes

I think they “buffed” reaper to accommodate for winston

Didnt work.

Funny because I just saw a Winston get melted by McFlashFthCree.

I think we’re all sick of seeing this hero in every single game ever.

You shall see him in the forums too.

McFlashFthRollFthCree

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm…

I mean, reaper dmg just got nerfed…
You just need better tank killer to deal with monkey, reaper is not it now.

I cannot even tell if this is serious because the change ideas are lowkey measured if someone legit thought he was overpowered and some of it is true, such as the Reaper interaction. Rofl.

Welp. My team keeps killing him during ult. So idk why you cannot.

Since when? Whenever I play Hanzo and have a pocket mercy on my team, she just heals and damage boosts me when he ults and he dies rather quickly

do you have ANY idea how weak that is? primal rage has the biggest skill cap in the game, and does less damage the normal winston, wich by himself is already weak

because he is a tank. an actually pretty weak one as well.

thats because of the reaper nerfs, not winston.

well it does. it also has a time limit as well.

700 health is VERY weak for a sheild. if you have a problem with that then you clearly don’t know reins sheild hp…

this is total bait, insn’t it?

Hey idiots, the flag option is not for posts you disagree upon or just find mildly inconvenient!

It was probably flagged for trolling, which I am not sure it is… But that would be my guess. I doubt it was simply because they disageed.