How on earth is this hero a support?!

I’m a support player at a low diamond level (used to be masters), and he really isn’t meta atm. Ana and zen just offer more at the moment.

2 Likes

Again another person thinking they are funny calling this bait, just because im low rank doesnt mean i cant have an opinion

2 Likes

Any one of those would trash the hero.

Then look at stats to see if he’s overperforming. If being annoying to play against were grounds for nerfs, every hero would be in the gutter.

1 Like

The point is not him being annoying which deserves nerfs , its his power and ability he has to control the game , it is too much for a “support”

I do think this is a low elo problem. Likely no one being able to aim at him or thinking to CC him. Ana is probably the most play making hero on the support roster.

2 Likes
  • Let this thread die please, OP is a troll.
2 Likes

Klutz youre a higher rank than me which on paper means you should be better and have a greater game awareness. What are you on about???

I meant that Lucio doesn’t get to make plays at higher levels because if froggy boy gets out of line he gets punished hard core. Things like sleep dart, anti-nade, or even baps immortality field just offer more to the team utility wise.

2 Likes

Ok another person not liking other opinions, stick to reddit troll

joke post or another “silver’s bizarre adventure” ? both are possible ngl

1 Like

> capitalizing specific words
> calling out Jeff specifically
> rant followed by “here’s what I think:” followed by multiple nerfs
> posted 17 minutes apart by two brand new accounts

Yeah, this is the same guy.

3 Likes

Not a joke post just my thoughts as a low elo player, i guess you must disagree sitting on your high horse up in diamond

12 posts

???

I’m not throwing, I’m just bad!

1 Like

In the words of the virgin mary… Come Again

Okay, you are serious.

I’d say this, Lucio in a lot of situations isn’t the priority target. stick an orb on him and scare him away, but usually you want to try to focus another enemy. if he’s giving you an issue on zen, swapping to Moira (I know the state she’s in) if you don’t have good aim might help. you can reduce the amount of pressure he places on you, while healing and fading to a better position near your team or away from boop areas while dpsing him.

Personally when I’m dealing with a good Lucio I prefer Zen if I can’t get help. Otherwise Ana is my go to.

1 Like

Twist do you have a problem???

Roadhog plays like a DPS, Sombra plays like a support. Whats the deal?

What does this even mean?? My point is lucio has too much power not that he replaces another role

My man’s sticking to the joke way too much

2 Likes

Sleep.
Flashbang.
Hook.
Freeze.
Sym Turret.
Torb Turret.
Hack/EMP.
Or idk, actually aim and shoot him?

2 Likes