How was this a good idea!

I don’t think this is trolling. There are people with HORRENDOUS balancing concepts and not afraid to voice their opinions. I think thats just what OP is, someone who have no idea how to properly balance a tank. No offense, OP.

1 Like

this isn’t flaggable, but people flagged it anyway because they think its trolling, wich it isn’t, people might have flagged it because they had bad points for their opinion. wich is stupid, they are treating their opinion like fact, to name a few.

these things are annoying, but not flaggable

1 Like

Yeah, people call me a troll all the time because I think McCree is a bit weak. I just have a bad opinion, it wasn’t SUPPOSED to trigger them. But what can you do?

Exactly. Besides, UNLIKE THE GAME, the flags in the forum are taken into account by responsible humans who might just unflag this thread anyway. There is no much risk of trigger-happy “reporters” in the forums ruining your account as there is in the game.

1 Like

This is definitely a rank difference.
Winston may get alot of value out of low-mid ranks as players might get flustered and confused by a Tank with 1500 effective hp jumping into their backline.

Lower players dont know what to do against Dive heroes in general due to their high mobility and constant harassment. While higher players realize that it only takes 3 McCree headshots to kill a Winston. So McCree will stand pretty much perfectly still when Winston jumps him. 1 headshot as he jumps in, flashbang, 1 more headshot on a stunned Winston, (Winston has less than half hp by this point), and then 1 more headshot to finish him off :woman_shrugging:

Winston, while having lots of hp and a 900hp Shield, has a gigantic critbox and is basically helpless if the enemy has any sense of composure and knows if they just headshot Winston he’ll die instantly.

This is why Ball is a straight up better Dive/Disruptor than Winston in high ranks. Ball has no critbox in Ball-form, has more mobility, and has more CC. So just overall twice the survivability, which is all a Dive/Disruptor needs to be viable in the current state of the game.

Um… McCree deals 140 damage per headshot. You might be thinking of Zarya. Kind of weird because she doesn’t jump on you, lul, but that would be the only tank that applies.

But both Zarya and Winston have 400hp? Does Winston’s armor really negate a 3-shot by McCree?

Edit: forgot Winstons hp shift, he has 400hp and 100 armor.

So, 4 McCree headshots.
Or just Fan him twice?

I thought Winston had 500 hp.

2 Likes

And while we’re at it, Jeff, WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD?

We found the alt of that guy who wanted to nerf Lúcio. Prepare yourselves people. Moira is next.