How is the Brig nerf a QoL change?

She’s not just a support though, she’s supposed to be a frontlining support, the only thing they should have touched was the repair pack. 25 HP was fine.

In high ranks screw em top 500 will always break the game bc they play with the same 50 people every day or with premade pro teams every time brig gets anything sam complains seagull is baised most of the high ranking community is a circle jerk any ability with value is bad if the kit doesn’t fit cookie cutter playstyles

I understand why but it’s an annoyance to people in lower elos I’ve been gm I get you want skill diff but brig is supposed to be a power fantasy like rein at the cost of range you gain the ability to tank

3 Likes

I knew they’d need to nerf her again she’s too dominate in premade scrims and tip of ladder she does alot of things has 3 forms of healing cc and a shield

What’s fun about her kit is self sustain and 1v1s nerf her healing pack

Wanna buff brig for low elo? You can’t because she’ll break gm and t500 again

However low elo got stuff like bastion mains in every game bc they get free value even in plat it’s hilarious when I’m smurfing I’m the only one displacing the bunkered bastion they don’t learn because they keep getting free value

She never got to the third stage and the second stage was exclusively only for Masters+.

everyone is biased I get tired of not having fun playing the characters I want to play bc they are objectively worse than before

Comp is a joke below a certain elo and proplay isn’t realistic of the playerbase to strive to

1 Like

It is a QoL change for players.

Just saying, if you properly read the patch notes instead of just glancing at the title, they literally said they’re doing QoL stuff… and also changing Brig and Moira and call them “direct balance adjustments.” As in they’re not included in the general “QoL buffs”, but just happen to be getting pushed out in the same patch.

1 Like

They never called it a qol change, what are you talking about

People confuse “OP” with “viable”

4 Likes

Because Zen is a glas canon. Brig is supposed to protect their teammates against attacks and heal them up. Zen is youre 3. DPS with a extremly strong defensiv Ultimate but no mobility.

Meanwhile, Ana still has by far the best kit in the entire game. And, she’s receiving a pretty decent buff to boot.

Yet, I see no one complaining about her. I really don’t get it. Anti is way, way too powerful. Hell, even the Hots team realized that and nerfed it.

She’s no more healthy for the game than Brig, yet she’s allowed to thrive because she what? Takes a little bit of aim?

3 Likes

That’s not a buff, it’s a QOL. Also Ana is not the best support rn.

https://imgur.com/dCrfXpp
so you mean her being close to tied with ana in pickrate and WAY above her in winrate, when ana is considered “OP” by the forums

25 HP shot her from a .80% pickrate and 49% winrate to 5% pickrate 56% winrate, thats disgusting and it shows how strong her kit is and always will be until shes reworked

It’s not just Samito that’s bashing Brig. Emongg, Flats, Jay3, Fran, Kayjii, Beaver, Danteh, and many others have also said this, Samito is just the most vocal abt it

1 Like

QoSL (Quality of Samito’s Life) change.

Also he was saying Brig at 200 sucked. :thinking:

1 Like

She’s META.
She overtook Ana and Mercy.

Low elo players looking at the statistics that show Brigitte’s immediate rise to the top due to Bunker META (which she thrives in) returning:

:eye::lips::eye:

That’s not the issue. We don’t hate Brig. Brig is personally one of my favorite characters. But she’s received net-buffs to her healing that make her far too reliable a healer for her to be as durable as she is. Ana is balanced the same way. High reliable healing? Make it weak and need peel.

You can be durable, or you can have the highly buffed Inspire and Repair Packs.
Not both.

1 Like

The buff was a mistake. It wasn’t needed and was done to placate the bad players of this game. I am glad they are considering reverting. I also like playing Brig and I felt Brig was in a good place pre-buff - so there’s that.

1 Like

I will say it was fun playing Brig again while it lasted. I didn’t get flamed for playing her, I actually got complemented on my plays.

3 Likes

As if a buff to Pharah wasn’t a nerf to Brigg already…