Hobbs - Brigitte Changes

Brigitte - Inspire Radius reduced to 15 meters. Inspire Duration Lowered to 4 seconds down from 6
Repair Pack range reduced to 20 meters.
Whipshot range lowered to 17 meters
Base Health Increased to 175
Shield Cast Time is Near Instant
Shield Size is slightly wider

2 Likes

Not the worse suggestion I’ve seen, I’d take it.

1 Like

Brig is a support not a tank.
You are nerfing her healing in favor of her being more tankier.
Doesn’t make sense.

This is literally an overall nerf which see needs lol. If I wanted to be harder I can be

1 Like

As long as Repair Pack exists, Brig will remain fundamentally broken.

1 Like

Great, ill take it. The less AOE healing the better.

1 Like

Exactly and it fixes alot of these people don’t like about her.

Less Aoe Healing with the lower ranges and durations but also fixes her shield bugs which are more QOl than anything.

4 nerfs for 1 buff

1 Like

Don’t think devs are gonna do anything about Brig until OW2.

Unless it’s implementing the OW2 changes earlier in OW1.

Remember what happened when they reduced Moira’s lingering heal? You’re reducing Brigitte’s effective range on top of that, and all for a slightly more responsive and reliable barrier. It won’t matter if she has to take more compromising positions and has poor healing output.

These changes will do much more harm than good. A decent Brigitte player can stay alive as is - if anyone thinks she needs more survivability then they just can’t position properly.

You’ve nerfed her ability to do her niche: anti dive peal. Revert the repair pack nerf and the health buff and this could be fine.

What would be her total Hp with this change?

Add the 50 armor and its 225

Seems fair to me
20 chars

Beware, people are touchy when talking about increasing Brig’s health. I guess they have flashbacks from Launch Brig.

1 Like

Obscure memories and PTSD for sure

1 Like

I would rather keep her as she is now