Heros that are bad for the health of game and need rework

Ohh if i wanted to troll it would be so easy just make two separate threads just containing glenji changes and buckitta chamges sit back with popcorn.

What is happening now is glenji mains start reading when they reach genji they stop hit reply and start muh muh precy lil geeengu.

Support mains reading oh oh nice oooh yess yess yess, then reach Baptiste

Hmmmmm hmmmmm

Then Buckitta

There’s a silence then they GA away from the thread.

That’s how ow forums are far more tunnel visioned than a scoped in ana.

1 Like

Maybe to you, she is my favorite hero to play.

You stay away from the queen.

2 Likes

Why was dive meta don’t joke by saying winston dva. It was poster child genji enabling them along with widowmaker taking a swap to either of these.

I like them balanced

If you think current hanzo is a sniper lol, he either gets high arrow speed and becomes broken hitscan like before or stays like now being a spammer, he Cannot contest widow the only real sniper, if he did people wouldn’t mald about window.

So make him consistent by taking one shot away.

Hanzo mains are people who can’t play widow but want that cheap one shot without aim.

D.va and tracer were the reason why dive was a thing. Genji was literally the most swapped out hero in dive.

You made a thread about unhealthy heroes and didn’t include Mei?

Lol.

2 Likes

Mainly cause with her current state everything cheese about her is gone, wall is easy to break, her cc is weak, no more healing stacking while she is in cryo.
Reduced ammo so she can’t abuse primary.
I don’t think she is a problem, last year she would have been the first hero on this thread.

Would still probably remove multifreeze on her primary now that you mention it.

1 Like

Delete awful infinite stealth and translocator and everyone will be happy

1 Like

I mean for the most part I don’t agree with every single suggestion everyone has but this guy is mostly right

1 Like

Incorrect, Dive was META because of the combined movement capabilities of the heroes, Dive was a good counter to deathball (The Meta at the time) because it could easily spam out tanks while keeping a distance, not allowing for them to get value off of there extremely close ranged comp, I recommend actually learning about Dive.

Clearly not, considering you suggested changes that would make Tracer F tier and you would have to create an entire tier below F to place Genji.

Long Range, High Damage, Small healthpool and Burst Damage are all traits of a Sniper, He’s a sniper and its not debatable.

He can better than anyone else though, Give him just his arrow speed back and he becomes balanced again.

Hanzo takes more aim then Widowmaker, Its Projectile with fall of and no scope.

1 Like

You can kud yourself all you want but the dev team spent two new heros to shutdown tracer and genji.

Winston had reaper and dva was nerfed.

They didn’t want to nerf poster child and genji instead spent time making brig the monster.

Ofcourse you can telll yourself anything you want.

My suggestions would make them absolutely balanced cause guess what if you stop tunnel visioning you will know im not suggesting nerfs to your love childs only but to a whole set of problematic heros.

Junkrat long-range dmg small health pool burst dmg all traits of a sniper not debatable, junk the sniper.
Gawd please grow up and don’t debate for browny points.

You are as boring as the other genji apologist, this is not some conspiracy to nerf your dive heros.

The answer is none

Bye

PD: You mentioned like half the cast as bad for the game’s health , you are the problem

2 Likes

Aren’t they let’s be clear here i have no problem dealing with any of the hero i mentioned, but here’s the thing while i can kill sigma orissa ds, it’s not a healthy format in the game, and its not caused by orisa certainly so we look at sigma and his overloaded kit.

Bye anyways if you are going to be this touchy feely.

Im not touchy feely, but when you consider almost half of the entire cast to be unhealthy i question your judgment

1 Like

You do realize this is about problematic heros, do you think bastion should stay in f tier, so sigma should force ds, sym being without identity.

i dont think that any hero is inherently unhealthy for the game

but i do agree with the fact that certain heroes are Problematic like with sigma or brig.

and i do agree certain heroes need a lot more work to well be good without causing problems like bastion and sym

but no hero is inherently unhealthy for the game

1 Like

sorry but thats straight up wrong. he has the best mobility in the game out of every hero.

1 Like

If you dont have fun playing Sombra you do something wrong tbh

1 Like

How can anyone say this about Genji with a straight face?

i dont think anyone, even the devs know |:

2 Likes

Not the hardest, but still this post doesnt make sense, and not only with Genji. It’s like he said 80% of the game’s characters when only 6 or 7 need rework

1 Like