Heroes' Birthdays & Ages Are Now Official

Their heights are semi-known, but not totally confirmed. From the same website that had the ages correctly listed for years before Blizzard confirmed them (with a few exceptions like estimated ages for the new heroes).

Anyway these are their known and estimated heights:

2.23m/7ft 4” – Reinhardt, Orisa (Estimated)

2.20m/7ft 3” – Bastion and Roadhog (also Winston when standing upright)

2.18m/7ft 1” – Doomfist

2.13m/7ft – Junker Queen, Lifeweaver (Estimated)

1.96m/6ft 6” – Junkrat

1.95m/6ft 5” – Zarya, Moira (Estimated)

1.93m/6ft 4” – Ramattra

1.91m/6ft 3” – Brigitte (Estimated)

1.89m/6ft 2.5” – Baptiste (Estimated)

1.85m/6ft 1” – Reaper, Soldier: 76, Cassidy

1.82m/6ft – Ana, Echo (Estimated)

1.80m/5ft 11” – Pharah, Sojourn (Estimated)

1.75m/5ft 9” – Widowmaker

1.73m/5ft 8” – Hanzo

1.72m/5ft 7.5” – Zenyatta

1.70m/5ft 7” – Mercy, Symmetra (also Winston when standing normally), Genji, Kiriko (Estimated)

1.67m/5ft 6″ – Ashe

1.66m/5ft 5” – D.Va (mechless)

1.62/5ft 4” – Tracer, Sombra

1.60m/5ft 3” – Lucio, Mei

1.40m/4ft 7” – Torbjörn

40cm/1ft 4” – Hammond (without wrecking ball)

As a woman who is only 5’0" tall, it always struck me how absolutely enormous some of the OW women are. Ana, Brig, Moira and especially JQ, for example. Big, big ladies. :open_mouth:

Hold tf up, you’re telling me Illari is 18?? I assumed she was in her mid twenties at least

2 Likes

We know Matt Mercer is attractive, you can just say it

4 Likes

Ohhh it’s coming up soon. :partying_face: :birthday:

Ya ages make no sense in this game

1 Like

The ages really do not match the lore, like at all.

The biggest offenders being Pharah, Mercy, Hanzo, Kiriko, and Genji.

Pharah and Mercy should not be anywhere close to the same age. We already have a picture showing Pharah hanging out with Overwatch, while Mercy was part of it, which is still canon. In that picture, Pharah is, maybe, 12 by the looks of her. Mercy, on the other hand, would’ve had to go through 8 years of medical, plus an additional 2 - 3 years of an apprenticeship, plus any additional schooling to account for the nanotechnology portion of medicine, and however many years it took her to be a world renowned doctor - which is when Overwatch approached her in the first place. Take into account that, at minimum, she would’ve been 16 - 20 before graduating high school. At minimum, in that picture, Mercy would’ve been 26+. That’s a good 14+ year age difference between her and Pharah.

Then there’s the trio of Genji, Hanzo, and Kiriko. We know that Kiriko trained with Genji and Hanzo, and even have a picture. Their ages would imply that Genji was in his late teens, early twenties, and Hanzo was in his mid-twenties, maybe even 30s, in that image. Which just doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

I…have the same birthday as Hog…

She wasn’t a part of it at the time; she was visiting. If this was a retcon, it was a retcon from a veryyyy long time ago (but I don’t think so, given she and pharah did both have close canon ages since 2016). She was also a prodigy, so I don’t think the schooling part applies.

I always wondered - what´s the age gap between OW1 and OW2 lore? Cause some heroes seem to age 1 - 2 years, some didn´t age at all.

Also, there is no way, that Kiriko is almost half of the age of Hanzo and 16 years younger them Genji. I mean…her cinematic is not even 1 year old. They already forgot, how they look like there??

i’m pretty sure its 2 years

1 Like

I thought that OW1 “ended” by shuting down Overwatch and OW2 started with recal. Mei was in freezer for 9 years, but yeah that could maybe happend 2 years before she woke up.

Some retcons did happen,Zen is 13 years older.

I guess their initial ages on wiki are now invalid…?

Yeah the old ages are invalid now,so we go off the new ones.Some still contradict pre existing lore but Blizzard has always been like that with the timeline lol.

1 Like

Yup this, 33 is her biological age due to being frozen.

1 Like

no, OW1 was during the time in between, we got to see what everyone was doing in their forced retirement like soldier being in vigilante mode remember?

1 Like

So Kiriko is 20 years younger than Genji and Hanzo, and we’re expected to believe she grew up with them?

I feel like they really just chose a random bunch of numbers and put them in and forgot their own lore.

4 Likes

aint no way some of these ages are legit lmfaoo like ashe??? 41?? lucio 28? wtf :rofl:

nah seriously no 5 year old is gonna be hanging out with some 20 years olds lol

1 Like

well, hammond is like 4 times older than a normal hamster’s lifespan