Have you gotten in?

Nope! I get down to about 7000 people ahead of me and then it decides to forget how to connect to a server and drop me back to 40000. They had how long to prepare for this kind of situation again? Anyone’s anger about the situation is completely valid IMO.

2 Likes

Finally home… game server connection failed loop… :skull:

2 Likes

I was able to play for about an hour before getting kicked.

Best thing to do now. Maybe after some weeks they will solve these instabilities.

which server region were you using?

I’ve been pretty lucky, I got in the NA servers before everybody else at launch and I got in on the Asia server before everybody realized it was the only working server. I’ve had a decent day, but I’ve seen way too many people that haven’t even been able to play yet. I am now sitting in queue as well.

I got in for a bit, played around in the practice range and queue DM, got into a real game, and got booted as soon as it started. Comedy gold :face_holding_back_tears:

Not who you were asking, but Asia is the way to go right now. It’s the only server that isn’t entirely broken. I’ve played for about 5 hours today, half on NA half on Asia.

north america

words more words

Ty for the answers, choker and DarkRaider. Been waiting in Asia queue for 20 minutes now, I’m positive I’m not the only one lol. Think we should just hang in there?

Yeah, I would. Both times I have logged in I had queue for a couple minutes and once in I didn’t get disconnected for a couple hours, though YMMV.

Update! I got to 100 players and then was promptly disconnected by battlenet.

Very cool, Blizzard. Very cool. /s

1 Like

This has been me the whole day!

3 Likes

I waited 6 hours in queue. then got into a single QP match that we won----then instantly booted back into a 40k queue…so far, OW2 is way harder than OW1…the “Unprepared blizzard team” boss has been really hard to get past.

1 Like

In queue: 40000 players ahead of you

Connection to game server failed: Retrying.

. . .
. . .
. . .
In queue: 40000 players ahead of you

If it gets fixed before the end of day 1, they’ll officially be doing better than Diablo 3.

4 Likes

Me 2. this is the worst. Havn’t been able to play for 8 hours experiencing same issues over and over.

3 Likes

This is the same experience I have when attempting to sign into the Americas region.

1 Like

I just got into the game as you posted that. Lucky me.

asia is the only way streamers have been able to get in,there’s no “geofiltering”

Not on your end, and nothing you can do but wait a couple of days.

I just tried and got the same error a couple of times, then 40 queue that went down to 20k and then disconnected me.
Classic AAA release. Nothing to do but wait.