Have you gotten in?

Finally made it in…missing some cosmetics like the Noire Widow I had on console, but we’ll see it it gets fixed later.

EDIT:

And for anyone curious, it looks like the 14 boxes I had on console were opened after the merge as I got a notification that they were opened and almost 2k credits

Hiya folks,

I’m glad to see many of you posting that you’re making it in.

We’re still working on the issue and continuing to make progress. We know you’re excited to play, and we want to get everyone in game ASAP. We will share updates as we are able

30 Likes

girl what forum are you on bc it’s not this one

83 Likes

Nice of someone to actually say something after six hours of silence.

6 hours of not being able to log in, too.

“Blizzard_CS will keep you updated” yeah, sure, whatever. How hard is a check in every hour or so? Even if there’s no real information, just some acknowledgement instead of dead silence? Throw us a freaking bone.

Is it still DDOS? Or is it something else? Do you have a timeframe? Has there been any meaningful progress? Surely in 6 hours something tangible has happened you can communicate.

“We will share updates as we are able.” So nothing has happened in the last SIX HOURS?

19 Likes

???

who?

certainly not ‘many’ lol

9 Likes

I’ve been sitting in a “50,000” player que since 3pm EST… trying to figure out while this line isn’t moving…

7 Likes

I got in after 3 hours as well. PS5

Didn’t have time to process that all my items were missing before it kicked me out again. Haven’t gotten in since.

1 Like

who want take 3000 hours for wait a queue,even ubisoft’s servers are better than yours.

I got in… I’ll leave it at i am heart broken.

1 Like

I got in to see all my cosmetics back when I signed into the asia servers. I got kicked out and now they have the same problem as NA and Europe.

Only 400 in front of me but it will take another hour to get in.

Delusion. Convince yourself.

6 Likes

I got in after such a long wait, whatever work was done cleared some of the connectivity crashing out :slight_smile:

:sob: Why couldn’t he just say:

Damage control 6 hours later, at least it was faster than the Kiriko leak

1 Like

Andy My guy, I know its been a long day but this is like the first whisper we’ve heard in hours and it’s not really saying anything.

Console users are really in the dark in comparison to the rest as well

4 Likes

An ETA would be nice

2 Likes

Yup same it keeps getting to like 2k and then disconnected, just like before…its so frustrating. We got one friend that finally got in and he enjoying it, but im frustrated. Im so excited to try it out.

1 Like

any idea why some of us havent gotten foudners pack for owning OW1?

It eseems to be hit or miss if you get it

BTW, this thread had 142 replies before yours.

26 of those expresseed either that they got in game (with no details on how long) or stated they got into one or two matches max. The rest either have not gotten in, or only got in long enough to get kicked before completing a match.

“Glad to see many of you posting that you’re making it in.”

READ THE ROOM, MY DUDE

7 Likes