Have you gotten in?

I’ve been trying to log into OW2 for hours now and keep getting told that my connection to the game server failed. It automatically retries but unfortunately I receive the same result. Then after a few retries I am back in the queue.

Is this on my end? What can I do?

61 Likes

It seems to be happening to everyone… That is not a streamer.

132 Likes

There’s a DDOS attack currently underway, and now everyone is having problems, lol. I’ve been stuck in a loop on the Login screen for hours. I haven’t even seen the title screen… :sob:

21 Likes

Those 0 players ahead of you are chiling

33 Likes

On PC, select the Asia region. Everything is working smoothly for me right now. I am inclined to believe that the DDoS attack is really happening.

5 Likes

I got in for about 10 seconds and it kicked me in the middle of the intro

10 Likes

LMAO… :rofl:

Nope, then I juts get “unknown server error occured”

4 Likes

Error LC-208 whenever I get to try to enter the game after queuing

3 Likes

No, I’ve been trying to for 3 hours now.

I’ll turn off my PS4 in a few minutes if I don’t get in, get some sleep, try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

I have been here how long ? 3 hours and nothing 🥹🥹:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I got in for some practice range and one quickplay tank mattch

1 Like

Nope but streamers are just fine and my random friend who just now got on got in just fine. But i have to leave for work in 2 and a half hours and im pretty confident im not gonna get to play at all before then.

8 Likes

Regions do not matter since geofiltering was added like 2 years ago. (happens at the login server)

1 Like

I was able to get in to Asia after sitting in America since launch

1 Like

Its amazing. Every game, streamers usually are able to play.

And you can’t tell me that its not technically possible…we’ve seen it in POE where the developers are able to push streamers through long queue times in order to get them playing (during sponsored streams).

8 Likes

Nah constant LC-208 errors

10 Likes

4 hours on PS4 without a single successful login. I’m in europe and it’s alreasy 11pm and work tomorrow means I won’t be able to get in at all. MY queue loads, drops to 20000 and seems to just get stuck there (it hasn’t moved for an hour).

4 Likes

The few… The proud… The logged in

5 Likes

It’s almost as if the streamers have a whitelist. I wouldn’t be surprised.

"GUYS I’'M UNDER NDA"

7 Likes

Huh i wonder why. Can’t be the because a large percentage of people can’t even play because of their phone carrier.

1 Like