Have you gotten in?

Almost 39 hours since launch & I STILL CANNOT EVEN LOGIN.

This is unacceptable for a release from a major game developer.

Why has this not been fixed yet? I took time off work for this game’s release and that’s time I’m not going to be able to get back.

I would like to access the content that I’ve paid for.

At the very least give us an ETA as to when we’re going to be able to login and play your game!

8 Likes

I love how their post 100% IGNORED folks like us who still can’t log in. No timeline for when we will be able to play. I’m so disappointed in Blizzard.

12 Likes

I’ve still not been able to get past the login screen. This is on both PC and Xbox, and I am convinced the error factor is account related.

I now get put into a ‘‘real queue’’ that actually counts down rather than last night just a 2000 that doesn’t move. Once it reaches 0, I get prompted to use my authenticator/login on PC and once I complete this step I just get an unexpected server error.

My boyfriend is able to login and play after a few attempts. So why can’t I?

I’ve played this game for 6 years and defended it a lot to people who hate on it, but this is not acceptable at all and ruining my time off work that I’ve been looking forward to all year.

10 Likes

I still can’t log in after all this time. I haven’t even seen the main menu yet. This is beyond frustrating

11 Likes

a person in my discord server has the same issue. we’ve all managed to log in at least once, even if just for one game and thrown back out but they always get the same error

I’m having a similar issue except scratch out the authenticator/login part. As soon as the que reaches 0, login error.
LOGIN ERROR
Disconnected from game server. (LC-208)
I also believe it is account related, as a family member can log in fine on both their and my console on their account, but my account can’t log in on either consoles.
Guess we just got unlucky :pensive:

5 Likes

its so frustrating!! the fact that I can see my all my friends playing fine just rubs salt in the wound too, why is it so inconsistent? gah

8 Likes

Mood for today tbh, I’m glad they got all their stuff but watching them play while I’m sat just waiting is painful as hell.

2 Likes

yea its gotta be account related…i have not ben able to get in even one time and my OW1 crew have been able to play games after they wait in que…im happy for them but it feels bad to be left out in the cold and hearing everyone have a great time mean while im the only one of my crew that pre ordered watchpoint pack

1 Like

I love how they lied in there update and said console/pc merge bug was resolved and now they have deleted it.

2 Likes

i spent at least 12 hours relogging to only get server errors i have never saw the menu yet.

2 Likes

Tried 1 more time to login before going to bed. Exact same error I’ve been getting since launch - LC-208.

Just over 41 hours since launch and I’ve not been able to login once. Not once.

This is absolutely, completely and utterly unbelievable that a AAA developer has screwed up a new game release this badly.

There had better be some seriously good compensation on offer to players after this debacle.

5 Likes

So far I could play (xbox, EU). :slightly_smiling_face: But only in the morning or very early morning (= still night). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I feel the pain this should be number one fix for them and we should be updated every 2 hours… it’s sad that’s it’s been 42 hours and still nothing

1 Like

Is this problem only for console NA players?

Nope, seems to be console wide. I myself am not NA.
Also yeah I agree, more consistent updates would be nice, as it feels a little disregarded seeing as most people are able to get in now the attention around the issue has kind of blown over. I’m sure things are being worked on though so hopefully we’ll be able to play soon. Here’s to being able to play before the 48 hour mark! :beers:

2 Likes

At the end of the day it’s a game we all know that but I can tell you it hurts seeing my YouTube feed and all the streamers playing while we’re stuck spamming login or playing a side game haha

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Not something to ruin your day about but its certainly disappointing and annoying seeing everyone else having a great time. Good luck with your issues!

1 Like

I’d be 100% less anxious about this if I didn’t pay for a limited time battle pass that I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to access.

1 Like

I think they might extend the battle pass more if this keeps up just keep hoping it passes over