Have you gotten in?

Again, they fixed the specific issue of merged accounts having trouble getting in.

They did not fix EVERY SINGLE OTHER FREAKING ISSUE AFFECTING EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

Glad to see there was no DDOS attack issue. The queue issue was caused by way too many users logining at same time while Blizzard didn’t expect that at all.
To resolve the issue, Blizzard has to add more servers into current server pool and wait for data to be synced (copy from multiple original servers to new server(s), like cassandra database sync).
In short, it can only be improved over time and I sincerely hope it can cope with weekend loads.

1 Like

Mine is a merged account and I’m still having trouble getting in, so it obviously hasn’t been fixed for everybody.

…Dude. This is not complicated.

You’re in a car. It has a flat tire. There is also a massive sinkhole the size of an entire parking lot in front of you.

THEY FIXED THE TIRE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE FORWARD YET.

1 Like

You noted that:

That is my specific issue. It is still preventing me from getting in.

Thus, it is not fixed for me. I should be able to login but I cannot.

2 Likes

…It is not. The issue. Preventing you. From getting in. What is preventing you from getting in is the same thing preventing EVERYONE ELSE from getting in.

internally, they fixed whatever the hell was wrong with merged accounts. THEY. DID NOT. FIX. ANYTHING. ELSE. YET.

How old are you? How do you not understand this? This issue being fixed does not guarantee you access to the game. The tire being filled does not guarantee you a safe drive. How can you not understand this? Seriously?

1 Like

There is no way of knowing this for certain.

Some people who had the same error I have been having since launch are now able to login.

I still cannot.

Older than you, no doubt, considering you’re needing to resort to shouting in order to try and get your point across while I’m able to remain civil.

8 Likes

What the hell do you mean there’s no way of knowing it for certain?

There are a hundred issues happening right now. They fixed one. That ONE issue is now fixed, but the other ninety nine are still there.

If you cannot log in, it is because of one of the other issues. It is not proof that they didn’t fix the one they said they fixed. It’s proof that you don’t have the critical thinking skills to find your way out of a walmart.

It wasn’t even guaranteed to begin with that merged accounts couldn’t get in- it was just ONE OF MANY FACTORS potentially causing login problems. Plenty of merged accounts got in. Plenty didn’t.

They are saying that now, FOR SURE, the issue IS NOT A RESULT OF MERGING YOUR ACCOUNT, as everything relating to that regarding logging into the game has been solved.

If you cannot get in still…it’s because NEITHER CAN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Yeah, I’m shouting, because this is unbelievable that you can’t figure this out.

1 Like

Why are we being so condescending today babe?

7 Likes

Which server? I had problems and this is what I did to finally get in. I did a Scan and Repair (cog next to play button) once this was done I went to the Europe server and got in immediately. The NA server still doesn’t work for me but my buddy on NA was able to invite me to group even though I was in EU.

If you haven’t tried it already give it a shot.

2 Likes

Why are you getting so heated, dude. There’s zero reason for it.

6 Likes

fairly sure they’re on console, like a lot of the other people having issues. just looked up from a forum scroll and I have another LC-208 error lol.

6 Likes

It’s mostly console players (from what I can tell) that are struggling to get in since we can’t change our regions.

4 Likes

I keep getting booted to the back of queue, and it usually makes me input my login information again every time? Idk if anyone else has been having that specific issue…

1 Like

Ah gotcha, I merged my account with my Xbox but I haven’t tried it on there yet.

Edit
For those that haven’t seen this yet it explains what they’ve done/are doing.

Overwatch 2 Launch Status Update - Announcements - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

If I am correct I think you can change your region on the settings, system, language and location once you get there change location.

This is for Xbox though no idea for PlayStation users, sorry! but if this idea works I will Google and find out for you.

I don’t know if that will actually do anything but I’ll give it a go.

I’m still getting Error Code LC-208 no matter what :((

9 Likes

Still can’t login and get the same error message like always. Now they even lying to us

1 Like

I still have not been able to logon to my console. They definitely did not fix the account merge bug. My partner has no problems in signing on and he didn’t do the account merge. Where as myself and my mate who had done it before the launch still cannot login. Here’s the kicker I made a new account and attached my little sisters number so I wouldn’t have to account merge. it was logged in after the queue went down, no error code “LC-208” or anything like that, just about a 5min wait then logged in. Felt a bit betrayed as I have been waiting to play on my main account for over 30 hours

Update: cannot log into my main account on pc either, I’ve tried changing regions… definitely seems like they did not fix the account merge bug

5 Likes

It’s earned them a spot on my ignore list, that’s for sure.

I don’t need their bs on top of what’s already been a frustrating couple of days!

3 Likes