Have you gotten in?

honestly i think i give up i’ll probably log in when they announce overwatch 3.

2 Likes

I am also a victim of account merging :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

That update claims the account merge issue preventing logins has been fixed. It has not as I’m still unable to login on Xbox here in Australia. I’ve not been able to login once since launch.

I’m not getting any response to this from anyone at Blizzard either here, on Twitter or via Customer Support and I’m getting absolutely fed up.

10 Likes

I have several friends who all did the account merge and they’re able to login on Xbox here in Australia.

I also did the account merge pre-launch and I’ve not been able to login once yet.

5 Likes

All I wanted was my cosmetics to be on PC account as well as my Xbox account. Alas, it is simply to much to ask for… :frowning:

4 Likes

Was playing grounded to try and take my mind of it earlier and the voice actor for one of the characters is D.va it’s like they were torturing me lol!!

Yeah … I know what you mean, it’s just so annoying when you sit for ages staring at a queue just to get no where thinking maybe this time might work :pleading_face:

I keep trying to tell myself every hour and day is a bonus and a closer fix.

The devs must be as deflated as we are

1 Like

Hm, I did it pre-launch too. Maybe that’s the issue?

1 Like

Nope, because all my friends did it pre-launch as well and they’re in and playing.

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose all we can really do is wait it out and hope everything smooths over.

1 Like

I also merged pre launch, Xbox Series S player, EU, was thinking that might be the issue too :confused:

3 Likes

Damn, I have no idea what the issue is then

1 Like

Im om ps5 and still cant get past the login issue. This isnt mentioned anywhere in the announcements?

1 Like

I got in last night at 8 PM on launch day and kept making sure I stayed long in to get as many matches in as possible.

Dude. They didn’t say “Hey if your accounts are merged now you can magically get in”. They said that’s not what’s specifically preventing you from getting in.

1 Like

been trying to log on since the 4th with no luck, I’ve seen many a game launch but none quite like this :joy: got faith they’ll fix it, just really hope it’s soon :confused:

2 Likes

It is now 5:10 on the sixth and I am STILL getting lc-208 errors

8 Likes

same here, really thought it would’ve been smoother by now

3 Likes

Day 2 of the game being live and I still can’t play. This is absolutely the worst launch I’ve ever been apart of and Blizzard should be ashamed

6 Likes

At this point its better to uninstall the game and call it quits. If I can’t play then there’s no use in keeping it around.

2 Likes

Same here, despite their claim that it was fixed.

1 Like