Have you gotten in?

funny enough I have the same pattern of login as during peak hours (100 people ahead of you, kidding now it is 30 000, no wait just kidding no servers available). Does it mean it is the longest Ddos attack in human history or was it another excuse to cover for budget cutting at blizzard ? In any other business leaders would be held accountable. Hope that the Microsoft move will change this type of behavior.

2 Likes

budget cutting for sure

There is a Queue to enter the actual Queue

Top Fkin Kekw

says my phone number is being used wtf do i do?

Yea me too. Middle of the night had no queue to login. The ddos attackers must not have automated the process and had to sleep :wink:

so we moved from a 24/7 avail game to a game you can only play around 1am.

2 Likes

nio i havent and i paid for the battle pass i regret it now

Guys…I’m on PS…it ACTUALLY let me in for the first time, just now.

Morning. I can’t read all this. Is OW2 still down and any official statements beyond ddos?

So, I gave up last night trying to get in, this morning I was like alright everything should be good right… roflmao, NOPE, I’ve been playing Blizzard games since 2004, and I must say this is probably the worst launch I’ve ever seen… including all the WoW expansions

no official statement. I was on queue for 30mn early this morning and no luck on connecting. Luck should not be a factor in accessing a game.

1 Like

I want to know more about all my cosmetics from OW1, are they missing because i haven’t merged or because of a bug?

I remember reading somewhere that if you only played on 1 platform it would transfer automatically. I also see a ton if people saying if I didn’t merge accounts, I’ve lost all my stuff, which would be absurd.

A ton of people need some clarification on this, myself included.

I did get in, played a few games, logged out for a bit and tried to log back in but I’ve now got the same problem as most people by the look of things.

Can confirm merged accounts are busted. Friend never merged and got in within 20 minutes. He hasn’t played OW in 3 years.

Me and all my friends that merged on 2 or more platforms have had 0 luck and keep getting 208 error code

6 Likes

That’s the thing… they haven’t made their money. With F2P it actually requires people being able to play and shop. This is a fail on all accounts… nobody is winning.

1 Like

hey, are you gonna revert the competitive match losses/wins caused by people leaving during the ddos? i don’t think it’s fair to anchor players with unfair results

Idk, this whole thing was scuffed from the get go. I still cant get in almost 24h later. I understand how a ddos works so im not too hard pressed to play atm, but the fact of the matter is, is this should’ve been stress tested before launch to some extent.

I just opened it. Says 200 players ahead of me. I’m on the west coast of USA.

Same issue on Xbox, I merged too

Gotta wait for them to fix that specific issue before we can play

I just got in on Xbox. Didn’t play a game, but checked my stuff and it was all there except my noire skin that I had on PlayStation (which I merged).

Shortly after looking around I got disconnected.

On the plus side (probably shouldn’t say this) I have 43,000+ competitive points (had just over 3000 in OW). Bought Zaraya a golden gun and all my previous golden guns were there too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: