Have you gotten in?

No account merges here. NA servers still bugging with that unending queue. Europe couldn’t find a server to queue. Asia actually works despite the queue and I got in. All my stuff was there just fine. Jumped in a game, was completely unplayable due to rubberbanding. Dialing down the graphics to see if it’s an issue on my side- always used to play on ultra, but it’s been a couple years.

Remember when we didnt have to wait in queues to play Overwatch? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

2 Likes

OMG guys!! Something different finally happened the last time I tried signing in! It actually gave me a DIFFERENT ERROR! It wasn’t LC-208 this time, it was BC-153! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna link this again since I can’t bump it myself.

After 22 hours, this needs to be seriously considered. All the streamers who could fundraise a year’s worth of BP skips in 10 minutes are out here leveling it up and the rest of us are stuck not playing at all.

1 Like

Uuuuuh…some progress.

I have been waiting at 30k for the past few hours… and now is up to 40k while I am still in queue (without leaving). How does that even work?

Someone know the move “Free Guy”? It feels like that “Overwatch 2” is the new “Free City 2”

3 Likes

I was at 30k since 8AM this morning, It is now 12:00PM

Finally gave up the Queue isn’t moving.

1 Like

I’ve been sent back to queue again, the problem persists. God man I just wanna enjoy overwatch again

2 Likes

Nope not once since lauch

Almost 21 hours and the game is still unplayable.

Nice work guys

6 Likes

I got in cause I tried at 2am. Incompetency.

1 Like

I have a burning question though, you are going to compensate us for losing out on time to be working on the battlepass. Right?

12 Likes

Oh I’m trying to get in on console (my PC cant handle OW2 :sob:). I was able to get in this morning and was able to merge. Trying to log in now gives me 299 queue and then an error. :unamused:

Edit: Forgot to mention, I’m on PS5.

1 Like

[PS4] got in for 1 (one) match yesterday. had the “que” screen up for around 10 (ten) hours.
tried again for 20 minutes, 2 hours ago, didnt work.

I have a merged account and have not been able to get into the game on PS5 despite trying for almost 10 hours. (I just used the remote play app on my phone to rejoin the queue every time I got kicked.) This is crazy and Blizzard support isn’t saying anything helpful. It’s been almost 24 hours and all they’re saying is “We’re working on an issue affecting SoMe players and working on a fix.” I just really want to play :sob:

2 Likes

having a similar thing happen, I’ll finally get down to 0 in the queue, it will say entering game. Then it will boot me up to 4000 in queue.

Been trying to play since last night. I wait the hour or so in queue. “Searching for server” then back to “20000 players ahead of you” Normally, I would say " Ok, cool, got it." However, my wife is able to wait 10 minutes, login and play to her hearts’ content. Doesn’t sound like a DDOS attack, more like a compatibility issue. And I have the expensive computer of the two of us.

1 Like

The HoTS team and Overwatch team are two different teams. You can’t compare these two. Not saying they’re good or bad, just pointing that out.

Baffled that I still cannot get NA servers to load at all. Is playing on other servers going to impact my skill rating? (not competitive but like the quality of players im matched with)