Hack's cooldown is a joke

It has an 8 second cooldown you say?
And it lasts for 6 seconds
A normal person would assume that she can hack every 14 seconds
But NOPE
It’s still 8 seconds
So if you’re someone that needs their cooldown so the team doesn’t fail, like LITERALLY ALL MAIN TANKS, she can make you useful for an incredible 2 SECONDS before you’re back to being useless.

And if you damage or even stun her to stop the hack?
No worries
2 Seconds and it’s back!!
Imagine if Roadhog’s hook went on a 2 second cooldown if he got stunned while using it
Or Reinhardt’s charge
Or Mercy’s rez
Or ANY ABILITY.And it’s immediately broken.
Why is hack allowed to be like this?

2 Likes

Just shoot her.

23 Likes

Just shoot her. She’s hella weak.

3 Likes

Because hack (or every part of her kit) is interrupted by literally 1 damage, ok fine actually. Let hack go on a full 8 second cooldown BUT you can’t cancel the hack by shooting her, only a stun is gonna work.

good job you played yourself

9 Likes

Yeah Just shoot her
so she can teleport back to safety, Become invisible and hack me AGAIN after wait ind 2 SECONDS

If she’s gone she’s not harassing you or accomplishing anything else and its essentially a 5v6 team fight

why is that an issue

12 Likes

Just stun her (preferably as mcree) and 1 dink on head. She goes to spawn, gets flamed by the team and reported for throwing.

Life of sombra main in a nutshell

1 Like

Ah yes, Sombra’s kit is amazing at letting her stay in an enemy backline for 8+ seconds.
Oh wait it’s the exact opposite.

1 Like

You literally have your main weapon in your hand, maybe use it? Sombra does not have any offensive skills either, except the peashooter gun, so in duel, you will most likely win.

Also, Sombra is rarely picked in the end. Why even play characters like Lucio or WB when there is Sombra on enemy team? Most of the cast do not take as hard hit from hack as people on forums make it look like.

No. Because I’m Rein and shielding my team

1 Like

not if you’re hacked~

1 Like

Then pick Orisa. Hack does not effect on shield that is already up and Orisa can duel Sombra quite easily and force her to retreat, or kill her.

Your team standing behind you failed to stop the hack? She has to become visible with a voice cue (1 second), and then hack (0.65s).

So for 1.65 seconds, your entire team standing behind you did nothing.

Look I’m sorry bro, but if that’s the case, your team deserves to have the Rein shield hacked.

5 Likes

Play sombra and hack the enemy main tank the whole games its pretty fun.

If she hacks you again, that means you didnt actually die the first time when she hacked you. Tells you something about the impact that hack had.

yep. So she can teleport OUT OF COMBAT

Only reason cooldown is like that since Sombra could spam hack into a single enemy leaving them at a disadvantage.
I am glad that hack can be interrupted easily otherwise she can get away with all sorts of hack spam

well, no, you just send her to her translocater, takes 2 dinks or a FTH to kill her after stun.

I think I can count on one hand the number of times I was able to hang around that long in the back lines while engaging the enemy as Sombra without having to disengage. It’s not every day you find a team that is so clueless.

Kephrii hacked a GM Rein 3 times in a row without dying. With all his GM teammates around him. And he did it basically in front of them. They’re all just bad though right

1 Like