GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated

Actually, now that you’ve mentioned it, I remembered that sometimes I would go back to my twitch window and see that it does the “error: unplugged” (sometimes my internet disconnects for some reason) so that might be screwing with how much hours I’ve think I done. (this is after I relinked my account) So yeah, I’ll keep trying.

Sometimes, I seen old reports back when players was trying to earn OWL tokens during Overwatch League that would be an issue it seems, but not always.

Now to confirm you are watching an eligible stream correct? Remember unlike the Ashe promotion from last November, only select eligible streamers will have the ability to distribute drops. You know you are watching an eligible stream if you see if the following message appears BELOW the stream title on the desktop version of the player:

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/DropsEnabled.jpg

(As a reminder to everyone, don’t be fooled by any streamer with the message “Drops Enabled” or “!Drops” directly in the stream title.)

1 Like

Yes, I started with EmonGG (4+ hours) and Tyrodin (a couple hours) for a bit, Aspen (2 hours at least) for a bit and I’m on FRAN’s (present) stream right now. (thank you for helping me btw, it means so much to me)

Yeah try to give it up to two hours, if that still fails, I recommend at that point reaching out to Twitch Support (because this is a case of not even getting the Twitch side notification).

1 Like

Okay, thank you for your help :heart:
I’ll reply back here if anything happens/it gets fixed/I get drops.

OKAY! YAY!
I got my first spray!
But it’s weird, I got the 4 hour sprays first, got the notification for that but I haven’t got the notification for the 2 hours spray. I’ll check if I have the 2 hour one in game.

EDIT: WOW, ok, I checked in game and my 2 hour and 4 hour sprays are there :smiley:

1 Like

Unlinking and relinking my Battle net account to my twitch account fixed the issue, but I had to watch more of the streams for it to work (my previous 10 hours didn’t seem to count at all).

2 Likes

Yes, accounts are linked. Today watched on a PC, got messages on Twitch about drops.

1 Like

Okay please carefully check in the hero gallery if you got the sprays, remember there is no fanfare or even the “NEW” icon marked in the Hero Gallery when you receive the items. Remember they will be at the bottom half of the list along with any other marked items. Note that most of the sprays are exclusive to Ana, with one exclusive to Solider: 76, and the BASTET icon spray available for all heroes.

1 Like

Whats the MVP group?

Just curious, i dont expect to get in or anything

Here is more information:

Congrats on the MVP update, WyomingMyst :slight_smile:

So, I’m in Canada, I use a laptop with Windows 10 Home and just watch the streams through either the Twitch app on my phone or through Chrome.

I have my account linked, but every time I try to answer the eligibility question for Canadians on the OWL site it just gets stuck on loading and never actually processes my answer, I’ve tried multiple times now, and it hasn’t locked me out, just given me a new question if I try to reload.

The OWL Math Question does not apply for the current BASTET promotion I believe. Until the start of the 2019 season (and we get details on streaming rewards there), I would not worry about that website acting up.

I’ll try without, but I tried watching for the Dva promotion and never received those.

Just remember to try to unlink and link your Blizzard Twitch account to resolve most issues. Othrewise I need more details to how you are watching the streams (device, app version, etc).

Watched 6+ hours of streaming for the Bastet challenge at this point and still no drops at all. Incredibly frustrating as I work full-time and due to timezone constraints I am not able to make a majority of the streams for more than hour or two.

I have tried reconnecting my Blizzard account to my Twitch one, and have tried different devices and connections. Nothing works. I have previously received drops from the Nano Cola challenge and those were achieved with no problem. I have also check my hero gallery and Twitch inventory multiple times, and nothing is showing up.

I’m using Windows 10 (most recent version) on a desktop and my phone is Android (most recent version). The browser I use is Firefox on my PC and Chrome on my phone.

Would like to get this resolved and it’s frustrating to earn nothing despite actually taking part in the Twitch streams now and then instead of going pure AFK.

1 Like

“Rare” Top comedy right there.

1 Like

Yeah I hate Twitch with a passion but I left that crap on for over 6 hours whilst playing PS4 games and I’ve got absolutely nothing.

Thank you for listing these details. Since you have done most of the steps I would recommend, and assuming no notifications have appeared on Twitch, I would recommend starting a web ticket with Twitch in this case:

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new

I understand you are frustrated, but this does not help me. I am willing to try and lend advice, but I need clear details about your setup and anything you have tried so far. Right now based on your description. all I can recommend is try unlinking and relinking your BattleNet account to your Twitch account.