Not getting Ana sprays

I must have watched over 8 hours now.
I only have 1 Blizzard account on my google chrome browser
I checked my connections many times and my account is linked.
I tried disconnecting my Blizzard account connection on Twitch, logging out of my twitch, logging back in, and reconnecting my account but so far, no good.

Please help. I won’t be able to watch any streams from the next Wednesday and I want to make sure that I have all the sprays.

EDIT: OMG FIXED! I’ve unlocked all the sprays :smiley:
This is a really useful forum post that can help solve lots of questions you have about the Bastet event: GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated - #277 by jumpAkross-1358
I highly recommend you check it out. It helped fix it for me.

So at first, I couldn’t get the sprays but then I disconnected my Blizzard account connection on Twitch, logged out of my twitch, logged back in, and reconnected my account. I began watching again.
2 hours later I still have no sprays.
So i asked the Overwatch forums.

I decided to keep the twitch window up on my screen with the sound on (I didn’t do this before) and I used the “!time” (without quotation marks) command in chat when I wanted to know my hours progress.
I decided to keep watching and at the four hour mark I received a notification saying I unlocked the 4 hour sprays. I never received notifications for the 2 hour spray (I guess it glitched).
I went in game and lo behold, I have the 2 hr and 4 hr sprays. I got the 2hr one (after reconnecting my account), but I just never got the notification.
So I kept on watching and soon enough, I got the notification for the last sprays! and I checked them all in game! :smiley:

I am having the same issue! I dont even see the sprays under Ana’s profile. They seem to not exist! Let me know what u find out!

1 Like

I finally got all the sprays! Read my post and my edit :smiley: It might be able to help you out

I have done all the troubleshooting in the world and twitch watching and can not get the ana sprays to save my life. I’ve use chrome, firefox, the twitch app my accounts connected to my battlenet account, I even redid the connection, and retried all web browsers and apps, I refreshed, restarted, full volumed the stream, and still can’t seem to get the ana sprays to click. I’ve watched streams for days straight now with no luck? Is this a bug or just something I am missing? Drops are enabled in twitch on my end and the people I watch.

I need to know if you have received the notifications on the Twitch.tv website or not, here is what one looks like:

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/AnaSpray1.png

If you do have that notification, you need to check your hero gallery. Remember that three of the sprays will be exclusive to Ana, 1 to Solider: 76, and 1 available to all heroes and all of them will be with any other marked items lower down on the list for sprays.

If you do not have that notification, go ahead and reach out to Twitch Support for assistance.