Golden Weapons “You don’t have enough to purchase”

Same issue here. 3000K and can not buy a gold for any character. On ps5

14 Likes

Just got the issue as well. 3045 tokens and I can’t buy a gold skin.

9 Likes

Getting the same issue. Currently have 3160 competitive points and the “you don’t have enough to purchase this item” keeps popping up.

8 Likes

Can’t buy Golden weapons even though I have enough Competitive points.
Error : “You don’t have enough to purchase this item”

6 Likes

same issue here, i try to buy it but can not

5 Likes

Im having the same issue. Just got enough through the new drive system and now i can’t purchase a golden gun for venture. Hopefully they fix this soon.

6 Likes

Same here., filler filler

4 Likes

Seconded (eighthded?)

Glad to know it’s not an isolated issue.

4 Likes

Same here. I’m just gonna wait for a little since it’s clearly an unintended glitch they’ll hopefully fix soon.

4 Likes

same here, got 3k due to comp drives not sure if they’re related?

6 Likes

I’m also wondering if it’s just for gold or it’s happening with jade because my friend was able to get a jade gun easily, but my gold gun doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Anyone found a fix to this yet? tryna get my gold doom lol.

4 Likes

It’s been DAYS and they still haven’t fixed it. Why tf launch a competitive event just for you players not be able to buy their hard earned weapons. Blizzard is the only company that manages to be like this bruh.

7 Likes

im pretty sure its only because of the drive… if you get comp points any other way they’re counted as valid and the drive ones are not probably

4 Likes

actually i had 3000 before the event & just were saving them to buy my bf & me the gold weapon at the same time so it should work if that were only the event point lagging but i still cant buy with mine:/

4 Likes

Im having the same problem. I have 4134 comp points and it won’t let me buy a gold weapon for the character of my choice. I get the "you don’t have enough to purchase this item " message.

3 Likes

Not sure if that’s the case - I’ve had enough points since before the drive started and I still can’t purchase

4 Likes

same here, i have 3500 (500 event but i couldnt buy anything even before i got the event points

3 Likes

Same! Having the same issues trying to get Widow’s golden gun… this is so annoying honestly.

5 Likes

Having the same issue I’m tryna get my kiriko gold but it says I don’t have enough even tho I got 3200 comp points

2 Likes