Golden Weapons “You don’t have enough to purchase”

Same, 3625 comp points after hours of grinding. Just became a lifeweaver main hard and I was confident I wanted them to have the first gold weapon but it wont let me buy it.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

same here blizzard help???

1 Like

Same here been grinding doomfist 3120 points now i cant even get the gold weapon. What a joke

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I also have 3.9k comp points and I’m trying to buy Widowmaker’s golden gun and it’s giving me the same “you don’t have enough to purchase this item” message when I clearly do! Hopefully overwatch you guys see our messages and fix this annoying bug again thank you

I have 5000 coins and it says I can’t get it idk what’s wrong.

It says it’s a bug with the comp points

Yes same issue with me. Must be something to do with the drives as issue started then.

1 Like

So, after the comp event, now I have a total of 4.700 competitive points and every time I try to get my widow golden gun, it say “you don’t have enough points to purchase this item”.
The shop is also with this problem. I have 800 credits and tried buying a sombra voiceline directly from the shop and it showed the same message.

5 Likes

The exact same for me

I realize this bug has already been acknowledged but that was 5 days ago. I played competitive more than I ever have in my life to get 3000 points during the drives event and now I have 4000 and am unable to purchase the golden weapon I wanted so badly. I don’t even want to play anymore until this gets fixed because I’m just annoyed I don’t have it.

3 Likes

i can’t buy any golden weapon despite having 3600 competitive points. i know it’s a bug but pls fix it soon bc i want my ashe golden weapon

2 Likes

real I was so excited to get the gold gun for Ashe i grinded last night for hours to get it :sob:

2 Likes

Me to, I was so excited to get mercy’s (main)

1 Like

cant buy gold weapon please fix

I can’t buy any golden weapons. It says I don’t have enough points while I almost have 6000pts. It’s been a week like this.

It feels like it doesn’t matter to them at all. Meanwhile I never had any issues to pay with real money.

I guess they have priorities.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I have 4000pts but cant buy a golden weapon.

2 Likes

I have recently been playing the current competitive event and have racked up enough points to unlock a gold gun, but when I try to purchase one it doesn’t let me and says I ‘haven’t got enough’

me too!!! :sob::sob::sob: i was so annoyed

I have over 4k comp points but get the message ‘You don’t have enough to purchase this item’ when attempting to purchase a golden weapon on Juno.

59 Likes