Golden Weapons “You don’t have enough to purchase”

saaaame. both through steam client and blizzard client.

1 Like

I have 3555 competitive points but I can’t buy Reaper’s gold weapons, please solve them as soon as possible

1 Like

Drives mode was my only chance to earn a proper amount of points, as I’m not a comp player. I’ve experienced the same issue, I hope this will be fixed asap.

2 Likes

My comp coins 3k.but I can’t buy the golden weapon.

Same problem here! Grrr

1 Like

This actually sounds so stupid when you say it aloud lmao. Blizzard launches a competitive points event without letting you use competitive points first. LMAO

4 Likes

Legit, I hope they fix it soon like legit no one can use the comp points

2 Likes

Same here, I can’t buy the golden dagger for Kiriko. They have not checked if buying golden weapons with the new currency works a single time, have they?

2 Likes

Same problem here…please solve them as soon as possible

1 Like

same issue 3.5k points still can’t buy

2 Likes

Still an issue rn, not fixed yet.

1 Like

Same here. I have more than 3k and appears the message that I don’t have enough.

1 Like

same here. 3325 credits

1 Like

Same here, I have 4405 and I can’t purchase it

1 Like

Same issue… I have over 5k comp points, but when I go to purchase the gold weapon skins it tells me I don’t have enough…

1 Like

Same issue. 4.5k comp points but it says that I “don’t have enough” which is obviously wrong.

1 Like

Same here, I have 3.7k. PLEASE FIX THIS

1 Like

Same, I’m hoping this gets fixed soon - I’d bet something got messed up with adding the competitive drive point rewards.

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue, just got Doomfist’s Thunder skin and I was playing comp for the drive event to get comp points, I have 4420 comp points right now and it keeps showing the message of “You don’t have enough to purchase this item”

2 Likes

Same issue. Please fix

2 Likes