Gold gun skin missing in Overwatch 2

Hope we get them back soon. Only missing sojourn but was hyped when my accounts merged so I had enough to buy it. Good two weeks with it till it vanished.

Experiencing same issue, gold guns for sojourn and junker queen missing

Same also lost my kiriko gold weapon! Livid.

my sojourn gun is also missing :frowning:

Anything new, did yours come back?

I lost my sojourn golden gun after patch. Didn’t lose kiriko golden gun that was purchased after it though.

Just lost my Junker Queen golden weapon skin today. Spend a million dollars in our shop and also we’re going to take your earned cosmetics away from you, lol.

What the hell like a few hours ago i had the golden gun of junker queen and now i log in and i notice that it’s missing

Yesterday I had my Kiriko golden and earlier today I noticed it’s gone :frowning: please keep making threads of this to draw more attention to devs so we can get it faster

I just lost my Junker Queen golden weapon today as well. Hope they’re trying to fix this or something.

Still no response from support, I followed up again and I’m still hoping for a response.

I also have lost my golden Junker Queen gun.

No response to my support ticket I submitted 22 hours ago. I submitted 2 date and time-stamped screenshots with my ticket, as well.

If you played the Wrath of the Bride, you basically will lose golden guns for Junker Queen, Sojourn and Kiriko.

Yeah still waiting on them to fix it.

Given it’s tied to the event, it likely won’t happen until afterward.

I am also missing my Kiriko golden gun. I came onto the forums just to investigate this, after restarting and scan/repair didn’t work- and it looks like a flood of other people are experiencing the same issue lol.

I do still have Kiriko but I’ve also lost Junker Queen Golden Guns
 Why the hell is everything falling apart since OW 2 launch

Did you happen to play the new Halloween event as Junker Queen?

are thay gonna give back golds ?

I had Sojourn and Junker Queens gold weapons and I did the Halloween Bride event and lost both gold weapons like wth happened? I want to know if this is going to be fixed.