Gold gun skin missing in Overwatch 2

When this patch realised i have lost 2 gold skin for no reason for bastion and sojourn

53 Likes

Hey I’ve had the same problem my junkerqueen golden gun is missing and I don’t know what to do

19 Likes

Kiriko gun showing locked for me after update as well

8 Likes

The same happened to me with Junker Queen gold weapon, it just disappeared. :frowning: I don’t even have back my competitive points. Help please! It’s a lot time that i spent playing competitive.

8 Likes

Mhm.

Lost my JQ and Sojourn ones.

Keep bumping these topics until they acknowledge and fix the issue.

13 Likes

Same for me, Gold guns missing for both Junker Queen and Sojourn.
I purchased these day one and they’re missing. I also purchased Genji’s on the same day and that still appears. Seems to be limited to just the new heroes?

9 Likes

El otro día al ir a jugar con el personaje de Junker Queen las cuales tengo sus armas doradas me di cuenta de que no las tenía doradas así que busque la razón, y me di cuenta que era un bug así que espero que se resuelva pronto GRACIAS

3 Likes

same here, lost my kiriko gold

5 Likes

Keeping these topics visible until it is acknowledged and fixed.

5 Likes

Same for me. I bought the Gold Weapons for Junker Queen, Sojourn and Kiriko a few days after release. The golden Guns for Junker Queen and Sojourn are gone and locked since the Patch but I still have Kirikos Gold Weapon somehow.
It wasn’t instantly after the Update but like since I lost Connection to the server I think. I bought the new Queen Skin, had to restart the game because i couldn’t equip the skin, played Wrath of Bride, got kicked from the Server as the Bride showed up, then I had to wait like 45 minutes to get into the game again and then I think the Gold weapons for Queen and Sojourn were gone.

7 Likes

Keep bumping all these topics until they acknowledge and fix the issue.

3 Likes

I logged a ticket with support, hopefully, will get some more information from the support team, I’ll post an update when I hear back

6 Likes

Lost my kiriko gold as well. Not spending 3k more to repurchase it

5 Likes

Lost my Kiriko gold gun out of nowhere hopefully this gets fixed soon or they give me my currency I spent on it back so I can get it again or smthn

3 Likes

i have lost my junkerqueen golden weapon too

4 Likes

Same, i lost my Junkerqueen Gold weapon after this Patch.

4 Likes

Same kiriko golden gun disappeared :frowning:

5 Likes

I have my Junker Queen and Sojourn gun’s missing aswell(

3 Likes

Same here. Lost my JQ gold gun with no reimbursed competitive points. Thankfully have vids and achievements screen captures on PS4 with it equipped. Let’s keep bumping this

1 Like

Same here ! I have lost Sojourn & Kiriko golden guns, and I do have some recording of me before playing with golden guns equipped before it vanished from my account.

EDIT: They came back

3 Likes